What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Team list Tuesday - Round 19 vs Broncos

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
Anyhows JA shouldn't be in the 17 but at same time he is and I am sick of hearing about the kid. Hope he plays well if comes on.
Well said. I don’t think he should be selected either but hope he does a good job if called upon.

Looking forward to this game. Broncos have been great this year but I hope we smash the merkins. Need to be on in defence though.

Incorrect

Coach
Defensively is where the Broncos have improved out of sight this year. I feel like we'll be lucky to score 18+ points so we're going to need to be very very good defensively ourselves and keep them to one or 2 tries. Forecast is for a half decent amount of rain so might be even harder to score points...

Well said. I don’t think he should be selected either but hope he does a good job if called upon.

Looking forward to this game. Broncos have been great this year but I hope we smash the merkins. Need to be on in defence though.

I reckon the issue is more that he shouldn't be the best option we have outside the top squad. But it's arguable that he actually is (excluding Rankin who is not eligible).

Eelctrifying

Juniors
Massive danger game. We seem to get up to play the donkeys but they are a different beast this year.

Hope it's entertaining and we win.

the phantom menace

First Grade
Welcome back Matterson! I'm sure Nuikore will play play reasonable minutes on the edge, and Papalii is capable of doing some time in the middle rotation - there's a few decent players in the Broncos middle.

I don't mind Arthur retaining a bench spot if it's to spell Mahoney for 10mins before half time, and maybe 10 mins after.

We'll have to be careful of the Broncos edge combos, some decent players on each side too... danger game!

IFR33K

Coach
Jakey’s 11 min burst last week really earn’t him another chance lol. The sooner the nepotism gnome is gone the better.

some players have sat on the bench for the entire 80 only to be dropped the following week.

Jakey gets 11 mins and is selected the following week. I seriously can’t wait to see the back of him. If he’s not favouring his son than I have no idea.

Matty Bhoy

Juniors
I’m actually pretty confident heading into this one. You’ll know from the first set of six if we are up for it and I reckon we will be.

King-Gutho94

Coach
I’m actually pretty confident heading into this one. You’ll know from the first set of six if we are up for it and I reckon we will be.
Yep you can tell after 5 mins if parra are switched on or not.

I also reckon first time we defend our tryline is a good indication.

If we keep the opposition at bay first time they have a crack I am confident for rest of game. Generally though if we concede it's gonna to be a tough night.

Matty Bhoy

Juniors
According to the NRL app we’ve played the Broncs 46 times and won 25 games to their 21. An outstanding record really as we’ve been utter dog sht for some long periods of time. I doubt many other teams would have a winning record against them.

King-Gutho94

Coach
According to the NRL app we’ve played the Broncs 46 times and won 25 games to their 21. An outstanding record really as we’ve been utter dog sht for some long periods of time. I doubt many other teams would have a winning record against them.
Melbourne own them.

I suspect that record is since 1998 when the NRL started.

All time since 1988 we have the 3rd best against Brisbane out of three current teams. Going off this below.

hindy111

Post Whore

I am sorry for calling you a peanut earlier. You are very good man

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
some players have sat on the bench for the entire 80 only to be dropped the following week.

And you all know why it happens yet every time it happens you all have a wtf moment

you don't have to agree with it but how many times does BA have to say that he drops benchies that dont get a run so they can get game time and match fit or whatever he wants to call it

I don't like it either, but it's obvious now that Matto is back that Rodwell would play Cup to get game time. Of course, this won't apply to the protected one.

Latest posts