What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Team list Tuesday - Round 19 vs Broncos

IFR33K

Coach
And you all know why it happens yet every time it happens you all have a wtf moment

you don't have to agree with it but how many times does BA have to say that he drops benchies that dont get a run so they can get game time and match fit or whatever he wants to call it

I don't like it either, but it's obvious now that Matto is back that Rodwell would play Cup to get game time. Of course, this won't apply to the protected one.

he Carries a back on the bench if there’s an injury. Last week no injury and his plod son got 11 minutes. Yet he’s got the team and clubs best interest at heart.

lucablight

First Grade
I’m starting to have my doubts on whether we can win the competition. Our bench just isn’t good enough the way it’s being trotted out every week. I feel like we needed Nathan Brown in our best 17 because we can’t cover for so many fringe first graders against the top sides.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
I’m starting to have my doubts on whether we can win the competition. Our bench just isn’t good enough the way it’s being trotted out every week. I feel like we needed Nathan Brown in our best 17 because we can’t cover for so many fringe first graders against the top sides.
I doubt we will even make week 2, our bench and it's rotations are truly z grade stuff. Our defence is sloppy and lazy and our attack in the 20m is still not good enough. If we don't turn up against the Bronco's they will flog us they have found a hard edge this season something that has been lacking in all of Bea Arthurs 9 years here.

yy_cheng

Coach
Welcome back Matterson! I'm sure Nuikore will play play reasonable minutes on the edge, and Papalii is capable of doing some time in the middle rotation - there's a few decent players in the Broncos middle.

I don't mind Arthur retaining a bench spot if it's to spell Mahoney for 10mins before half time, and maybe 10 mins after.

We'll have to be careful of the Broncos edge combos, some decent players on each side too... danger game!
yup, HA comes on 10 mins b4 and 10 mins after and the Broncs go thru him with 4 tries

yy_cheng

Coach
JA is there in case we play side to side and he will come on in the halves and calm us down and tell us to go one out.

He's there to keep us playing to the gameplan

lucablight

First Grade
I doubt we will even make week 2, our bench and it's rotations are truly z grade stuff. Our defence is sloppy and lazy and our attack in the 20m is still not good enough. If we don't turn up against the Bronco's they will flog us they have found a hard edge this season something that has been lacking in all of Bea Arthurs 9 years here.
The week 2 finals bench against the Panthers was pretty strong. It was Papali’i, Will Smith, Cartwright and Matterson. The current bench is bad. I don’t know how we can compete unless the starting 13 plays close to 70+ minutes.

Happy MEel

First Grade
JA is there in case we play side to side and he will come on in the halves and calm us down and tell us to go one out.

He's there to keep us playing to the gameplan
You reckon JA is pushing Drown or Moses out of the halves if things aren’t going to plan? Not even BA is that dumb…unless he really is angling for a release.

JokerEel

Coach

Bring back Dennis Moran!