What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Team list Tuesday vs Roosters - 8pm Friday @ CommBank

Gronk

Staff member
Reg is back and fresh as a daisy after a month holiday should help our go forward a bit more.

2 weeks left he should be punching out 55-60 mins this week
Agree, but we'll need to ruck it off our try line. It would be good if we had a 110kg Fijian winger who could beast it back.

oldmancraigy

Coach
I can't believe we haven't got a team list thread yet...

Will BA give Sanders a crack?
Will Guth move to the halves?
Will Asi hold his centre spot?
Will Blake make a return?

Sivo and RCG back from suspension.

FFS, it's very exciting.

We've all given up, even though there is still.a chance of making it.

If we were in this position in the early 90s, we'd have had the team list up 3 weeks ago

Incorrect

Coach
Surely we try and trade him for something else?? If he's only on a development contract next year how much use is he??
Maybe we should look at switching Drown to fullback longer term, shift Gutho to the centres and try and persuade Sanders to re-commit before 1 Nov and give him a spot in the halves with Moses long term...... Might as well try something....

Incorrect

Coach
I keep hearing he is leaving Hiney, but I believe they can’t officially negotiate until November. Who knows…
I’m spit balling, but Sanders and Moses in the halves, Gutho in the centers and Brown at fullback with some decent young guns around them could be a decent back line??
FFS...

TheParraboy

Staff member
Id like us to do one thing only....

Rocky Win GIFs | Tenor

Parra Pride

Coach
Agree, but we'll need to ruck it off our try line. It would be good if we had a 110kg Fijian winger who could beast it back.
As long as the home crowd feeds him the Sivo chant when he puts the ball over the line he soft cock won’t try any harder to actually do some of the hard work.

yy_cheng

Coach
I keep hearing he is leaving Hiney, but I believe they can’t officially negotiate until November. Who knows…
I’m spit balling, but Sanders and Moses in the halves, Gutho in the centers and Brown at fullback with some decent young guns around them could be a decent back line??
Or Gutho at lock. He can ball play there and he actually makes alot of metres in the middle. He takes the 5th tackle most times