What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Team list Tuesday vs Roosters - 8pm Friday @ CommBank

the phantom menace

First Grade
Probably full strength/first choice 1-5, and only two other players (Moses and Lane) missing from our best choice pack.

Happy with Hopgood filling the edge forward vacancy, and Offa filling a third middle until Matterson comes off the bench from 20min mark. Rest of the bench is probably as good as it gets.

Having said that... I fully expect the Roosters to ream us and hand our arses back afterwards in individual zip lock sandwich bags.

IFR33K

Coach
Was Moses an organiser when he arrived here??? Was he also not a free spirit???? We have invested heavily in Brown long term whats the point if he is never capable or trusted to run the show??? Give him the keys and let him rip it might be very exciting!!

but he was willing to give some other young average half the keys 🤣

Soto

Bench
Not sure if mentioned but we're fkd anyways....
Klein ref and even better Atkins video ref.
May as well put $1m on the Roosters getting the victory as we will be royally bent over and the Roosters will be crowing at the end.
I reckon we have a horrible winning percentage when that dynamic duo are ref and video...analled for sure

King-Gutho94

Coach
Yep, i've always thought he's been underused. Especially when he was partnered with the chosen one. As you said he was a junior 7 it's like we can't burden him with two much pressure. He's pretty laid back this is maybe what he needs???
It will probably help him this week that Asi is at least a running threat.

When playing with Jake it's easier to nullify Dylan as Jake wasn't a threat with the ball unless for his little grubber kick into the ingoal.

Teams were able to double team Dylan's side when Moses wasn't there.

Gazzamatta

Coach
Not sure if mentioned but we're fkd anyways....
Klein ref and even better Atkins video ref.
May as well put $1m on the Roosters getting the victory as we will be royally bent over and the Roosters will be crowing at the end.
I reckon we have a horrible winning percentage when that dynamic duo are ref and video...analled for sure
And Queen Kasey is in charge of The Ladies. Ouch.