What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Team list Tuesday vs Roosters - Sat 15th - The Kevin 'Stumpy' Stevens Cup

Good to see Blaize named on the wing and not centre. I think wing is the only position I'd be comfortable seeing him in at NRL level this season, given Simonsson's injury and while he learns his trade.

Russell is a better centre option than Asi or Harper imo, so no problems there for me (again given Simonsson's injury).

It's ridiculous we persist with giving Junior the #10 jersey. He's a benchie these days and that's all, and can still remain a co-captain from there for what it's worth.

Makatoa's jumped over Greig again, though it could be a plan to alternate and make sure each is doing decent Cup minutes in the week they aren't named on the bench.

Looks like Asi is the bench utility/backline injury cover - a better use of the position than persisting with Lussick in the 17. I'd also hope Lussick and Matterson are given minutes in Cup this week, to keep them match fit.

Roosters by 22.

King-Gutho94

Coach
Good to see Blaize named on the wing and not centre. I think wing is the only position I'd be comfortable seeing him in at NRL level this season, given Simonsson's injury and while he learns his trade.

Russell is a better centre option than Asi or Harper imo, so no problems there for me (again given Simonsson's injury).

It's ridiculous we persist with giving Junior the #10 jersey. He's a benchie these days and that's all, and can still remain a co-captain from there for what it's worth.

Makatoa's jumped over Greig again, though it could be a plan to alternate and make sure each is doing decent Cup minutes in the week they aren't named on the bench.

Looks like Asi is the bench utility/backline injury cover - a better use of the position than persisting with Lussick in the 17. I'd also hope Lussick and Matterson are given minutes in Cup this week, to keep them match fit.

Roosters by 22.
No chance Matto might play reggies.

He would just say he isn't feeling right and cant play.

strider

Post Whore
The roosters bench is probably bettwr than all their counterparts in our starting 17

I have bad visions of Dom Young destroying whoever the hell we play on the wing against him

Soto

Bench
I'm so inspired by this squad I think I might get to the ground early...actually sleep out from tomorrow