What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Team List Tuesday - Week 2 finals - Eels v Panthers (and Ivan)

Joshuatheeel

Staff member
Let’s go, we can do it!!

so will we get any suspensions?

is lussick back?

any chance Kaufusi/Matterson can a start?

Joshuatheeel

Staff member
Reckon we need another big body in the side. WouId be bringing in Kaufusi for Maka.

Kaufusi was great in the last round.

I wouId also be bringing in matterson for lane but it won’t happen.

if lussick is back who misses out Stone or Smith. Reckon Smith misses out.

King-Gutho94

Coach
It will be interesting this week if the media already start talking about a Penrith Melbourne match up the following week.

Falls straight into our hands

I expect better scramble defence next week.

Have to wait for judiciary tomorrow and the fallout to see how we will lineup. But i am quietly confident parra love not being favourites.

I think this will be a lot closer then 2019 when Melbourne gave us a bath after winning a final

eels_fan

First Grade
I have a lot of confidence in us providing Paulo doesn’t cop a suspension.

panthers had 4 players on report from last night and none got suspended.

what is the chance from our 3 on report we lose them all?

all have priors this year.

eels_fan

First Grade
Assuming with fingers crossed Waqa and Paulo don’t miss a game (niukore will be out imo..) and lussick back

8. RCG
9. Lussick
10. Paulo
11. Papa
12. Matto
13. Stone

14. Smith
15. Brown
16. Kaufusi/Lane
17. Carty

brown starting from the bench for impact imo, and he’s no doubt playing with an injury

Eelogical

Referee
Assuming with fingers crossed Waqa and Paulo don’t miss a game (niukore will be out imo..) and lussick back

8. RCG
9. Lussick
10. Paulo
11. Papa
12. Matto
13. Stone

14. Smith
15. Brown
16. Kaufusi/Lane
17. Carty

brown starting from the bench for impact imo, and he’s no doubt playing with an injury
Lane needs to hit the road. We can't afford to have him in the side when he's content to play at 40kph.

Joshuatheeel

Staff member
First 20 mins is the key. Panthers will start fast, but if it’s close after 20, panthers may start doubting themselves. Lot of pressure on them.

Joshuatheeel

Staff member

8. RCG
9. Lussick
10. Paulo
11. Papa
12. Matto
13. Stone

14. Smith
15. Brown
16. Kaufusi/Lane
17. Carty

8. RCG
9. Lussick
10 pailo
11. Matterson
12. Marata
13. Brown

14. Stone
15. Cartwright
16. Papa
17. Kaufusi

but lane will be picked.

jason taylor

Bench
8. RCG
9. Lussick
10 pailo
11. Matterson
12. Marata
13. Brown

14. Stone
15. Cartwright
16. Papa
17. Kaufusi

but lane will be picked.
I like this. But I reckon we'll see Smith swap with Stone and Lane swap with Cartwright.

If Paulo gets suspended it will be an absolute joke. The incident was nothing, he just stood their whilst the Newcastle player bounced into his shoulder as he was being tackled.

King-Gutho94

Coach
Penrith should be thankful this game is in mackay.

If the game was at homebush with no restrictions parra fans would have outnumbered them close to 2 to 1. Would have been 65k i reckon with parra having 40-45k at the game

yy_cheng

Coach
People have changed on Waqa Blake from before as well. He’s finally starting to show the sort of form he had when he carved us up playing for the Panthers.
exactly... Waqa and Haze have i) learning because they have changed alot ii) giving 100%

Seriously, Waqa was soo lazy before..

Stone always gives 100%. And coz he's in form, it is good he gets a crack

yy_cheng

Coach
8. RCG
9. Lussick
10 pailo
11. Matterson
12. Marata
13. Brown

14. Stone
15. Cartwright
16. Papa
17. Kaufusi

but lane will be picked.
yeah, i like this team too.

Although Marata gives away 1 or 2 penalties a match.. His aggressive defense, his aggressive runs and giving 100% is what I like most about him

but like you said, Lane will be there somewhere

strider

Post Whore
I didn't think waqa even made contact with frizell's head, so I reckon he should be ok

junior - I didn't think he was the reason for the contact and i didn't think very bad, but even a low grade might f**k him up cos of priors

did friz or mann leave the field for HIAs? I don't think so ..... so surely no real head contact worthy of anything bad

marata is stupid and with his priors probably deserves a week

Homo man69

Juniors
I’m sure BA will pick the team based on politics and not talent. Just like the way he pushed his lanky son into FG and only picked Rouse Hill players he use to coach.

Latest posts