What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Team list Tuesday- Week 3: Grand Final Qualifier - Parra v Cowboys discussion thread

hindy111

Post Whore
why the hell is there a discussion about the tigers in this thread on the eve of our biggest game in 13 years……

I find it funny that the media over the last few weeks has talked about one club. And that is us.
Mostly negative but the odd possitive story. It's a great indicator that we are the biggest club and the side people have the most interest in. Nobody gives that much of a f**k about Penrith or Cowboys.
And it's why we need to become a powerhouse amd get wealthy sponsors on board.
We are clearly the most followed side in the NRL. No debate at all.

hindy111

Post Whore
Chill, you still need as many friends as you can get.

You cant win the premiership on your own and no ref is going to help you.

Your club needs to stop buying guys on their last contract. It's dumb. By time you've put all the pieces together half retire.
You only buy these types if your ready to give it a shake. I like the Tigers and I can not beleive the recruiting they do. Embarrassing at times.
Papali'i is however a step in the right direction.

Gazzamatta

Coach
Your club needs to stop buying guys on their last contract. It's dumb. By time you've put all the pieces together half retire.
You only buy these types if your ready to give it a shake. I like the Tigers and I can not beleive the recruiting they do. Embarrassing at times.
Papali'i is however a step in the right direction.
As is Api.
A spine of Laurie, Douhi, Hastings and Api should be very competitive. Add in Ice, Blore, Nofa and some solid workers and its a reasonable team.

Joshuatheeel

Staff member
As is Api.
A spine of Laurie, Douhi, Hastings and Api should be very competitive. Add in Ice, Blore, Nofa and some solid workers and its a reasonable team.
It’s a sign of how bad the tigers coaching / recruitment is, that with all their issues / poor form, they think they need to chase a star half on a million dollar plus contract…..

that thinking is just going to put them back another 10 years….

Halves are the least of their squad issues….they need experience / quality in other positions….

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
I find it funny that the media over the last few weeks has talked about one club. And that is us.
Mostly negative but the odd possitive story. It's a great indicator that we are the biggest club and the side people have the most interest in. Nobody gives that much of a f**k about Penrith or Cowboys.

I'm not sure biggest is the right word here but we certainly seem to generate the most clicks for them as its always all about the money with media now days

Chipmunk

Coach
They have given Souths and Latrell a fair run too.