What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Team list Tuesday- Week 3: Grand Final Qualifier - Parra v Cowboys discussion thread

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
The Media are crapping on like we are heading to Mt Doom ffs!!!

We have a Hobbit as well, get it done merkins!!!

3 different articles today on Moses to the Tigers, they seem to be relentless

I've seen 1 article on the Sharks since they got knocked out and it was all about how much they improved

King-Gutho94

Coach

I've seen 1 article on the Sharks since they got knocked out and it was all about how much they improved
Yeah no one has mentioned there 1 win from 8 finals games since the 2016 GF.

Basically same time frame as us 2017-2022. Going at 12.5% where we are at 30%.

We will take Jakob and Bea on a package deal.

And with that, the three related receptionists, two related gear stewards, two related washing ladies, the trainer, the mascot uniform washer, the junior ball cleaner and BankWest sign cleaner.

They will not break us.

Please Kenty, please give it to the Tigers every waking moment to effect the change we need.

King-Gutho94

Coach
We will take Jakob and Bea on a package deal.

And with that, the three related receptionists, two related gear stewards, two related washing ladies, the trainer, the mascot uniform washer, the junior ball cleaner and BankWest sign cleaner.

They will not break us.

Please Kenty, please give it to the Tigers every waking moment to effect the change we need.

You need more then BA to fix that joint.

eels_fan

First Grade
Opacic out, replaced by Simonson (to centre at this stage):

Thats a good call imo

Niukore has been massive in those first 20 every week in the last month, and that really where the game is won and lost.

Ever since last week, It’s like someone flicked a switch and off they all went

Soto

Bench
I do recall Simonsson played left centre in reggies a few weeks back. Probably expect Waqa back to left centre and Simonsson to right wing.
In fairness doesn't muck the bench rotation too much and Simonsson and Penisini have played a large part of the season together.
Plus Waqa doesn't get targeted with bombs that way.
Don't forget can always put Nuikore left centre and Waqa right wing after Nuikore's first stint

King-Gutho94

Coach
much like Somonssen, we really are going to miss Opacic
Yep an unsung hero.

Not many centres have managed to keep sivo's wing in check defensively. I think To'o 2nd half try is the only try in past 6 weeks they have conceded on that side on a shift play.

hindy111

Post Whore

Why would Moses want to go back but? It's silly. He couldn't wait to get out. And why would they want him back? He analed them

eels_fan

First Grade
if that's the case they'll bomb the shit out of Blake, I reckon Simonssen is better under the high ball but that's just me and I'm not the coach
They said the same about Wighton and Fog yet he didn’t have to catch a single bomb due to our kick pressure.

whilst not bad kickers, neither of the cows halves have the kicks in their arsenal that Cleary was potting up to Waqa

Latest posts