What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Team list Tuesday- Week 3: Grand Final Qualifier - Parra v Cowboys discussion thread

Soto

Bench
I do recall Simonsson played left centre in reggies a few weeks back. Probably expect Waqa back to left centre and Simonsson to right wing.
In fairness doesn't muck the bench rotation too much and Simonsson and Penisini have played a large part of the season together.
Plus Waqa doesn't get targeted with bombs that way.
Don't forget can always put Nuikore left centre and Waqa right wing after Nuikore's first stint
The team that runs out tomorrow night has trained that way all week. I reckon Opacic was ruled out even before Tuesday team was named

hindy111

Post Whore
if that's the case they'll bomb the shit out of Blake, I reckon Simonssen is better under the high ball but that's just me and I'm not the coach

I agree. He also is better at beating the first defender. Waqa makes more yard at centre in an early wide spread when not making yards. Henis fine at centre and spent most his career there,

King-Gutho94

Coach
Why would Moses want to go back but? It's silly. He couldn't wait to get out. And why would they want him back? He analed them
Tigers shafted sheens, benji and Robbie and they all went back. Just because those 3 went back doesn't mean everyone else will like tedesco and Moses.

You need more then BA to fix that joint.
Yep. A new club constitution for a start. We make any allegations of nepotism against the eels seem like an arms length transaction.

In Tigerworld:

* the guy in charge of appointing a coach, gets the job himself.

*someone with no coaching experience whatsoever gets the prime gig for 3 years with a two year apprenticeship.

* our management are entirely unaccountable and 99.9% unsackable.

You blokes are genuine rookies at nepotism.

Last edited:

King-Gutho94

Coach
Yep. A new club constitution for a start. We make any allegations of nepotism against the eels seem like an arms length transaction.

But if there is something suss going on at the eels - we should be copying it!
Haha Daniel fitzhenry was tim sheens love child in 2005 wasn't he. That’s the closest to nepotism the Tigers have got and you won the comp that year.

Haha Daniel fitzhenry was tim sheens love child in 2005 wasn't he. That’s the closest to nepotism the Tigers have got and you won the comp that year.
None of the board had to read beyond “Benjamin Matey Mate Marshall” in his coaching application. Thats not zoolander language either.

Coaching Experience: Rubber sex toy enthusiast when I wuz 25

Soon Desmond,Turbos, Garrick and Shuster will be landing at “ Duke of York” Airport to play bloody esl. And we’ll be The Kalgoorlie Crumpets playing aerial ping pong ( badly).

Last edited:

Joshuatheeel

Staff member
why the hell is there a discussion about the tigers in this thread on the eve of our biggest game in 13 years……

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Ha ha, yet he picked the Raiders last week….even saying we could struggle against raiders centres as they shift the ball like south’s…..
Merkins thinking it's Souths' shift plays that trouble us would be the same ones who think wingers are the best players in the game because they score the most tries. It's Cook and Murray that do the most damage against our defence. For Penrith it's Edwards and To'o. Little merkins through the middle with footwork is how to beat our team. If the tries are scored out wide it's because that's how rugby league works ffs

eels_fan

First Grade
The same reason he left; money.
are they realistically going to offer him that much extra money to what we'll be paying?

His next contract will be 7 figures at the Eels, he'll get that this year if we win the comp.

This tigers could offer him $1.1 - $1.2m, but once you're on a million bucks, is $100k more worth going to club you are unlikely to be competing at premierships with, and a club that you left under acrimonious circumstances?

I don't think Moses came to us only for money either, he knew he'd never reach his potential at that club.

Latest posts