What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Team list vs Titans

The Fish is in.

Eels: 1 Clint Gutherson (c), 2 Bevan French, 3 Michael Jennings, 4 Jarryd Hayne, 5 George Jennings, 6 Corey Norman, 7 Mitchell Moses, 8 Siosaia Vave, 9 Reed Mahoney, 10 Tim Mannah (c), 11 Marata Niukore, 12 Tepai Moeroa, 13 Nathan Brown

Interchange: 14 Jaeman Salmon, 15 Kane Evans, 16 Peni Terepo, 17 Brad Takairangi

Reserves: 18 Will Smith, 19 David Gower, 20 Greg Leleisiuao, 21 Raymond Stone

https://www.foxsports.com.au/nrl/nr...d/news-story/435323be5efc8f15605199030e279454

eel01s

Bench
Salmon cover for Mahoney? Geez it is slim pickings now. Taka demoted to bench, not sure what value he offers from there.

hindy111

Post Whore
Salmon cover for Mahoney? Geez it is slim pickings now. Taka demoted to bench, not sure what value he offers from there.

Id rather Mahoney and Salmon over W.Smith and King.

Prefer Taka in centres and Bevan dropped with Gower on bench.

Gazzamatta

Coach
Love Takas charges but some of his defence is questionable. Seems to turn his back on the attack a lot when retreating from the ruck. Obviously The AFL guy couldnt improve his running backwards technique.

Noise

Coach
Can Salmon play 9? If Mahoney needs a rest would BA put Gutho to hooker (he did it once last year), Hayne to fullback and Salmon in the centres?

Love Takas charges but some of his defence is questionable. Seems to turn his back on the attack a lot when retreating from the ruck. Obviously The AFL guy couldnt improve his running backwards technique.
It's the rushing out of the line and missing his target that shits me about Taka. If I was coach, I'd forbid him to do it with forever being dropped to Wenty, the punishment if he does.

Eelogical

Referee
It's the rushing out of the line and missing his target that shits me about Taka. If I was coach, I'd forbid him to do it with forever being dropped to Wenty, the punishment if he does.
For the sake of consistency concerning stupidity, is there room for the rest of our team at Wenty?

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
I'm liking the look of that team. I'm going against the tide and predict a Eels victory. I feel we're going to smoke them with our game plan, hook line and sinker.
giphy.gif

Gronk

Staff member

Hearing that AFL guy knows a guy.

NzME.gif

chiefy1

Juniors
Taka has been absolutely disgraceful in defense. I've never seen a player as slow to get back into the line.
He and French are major liabilities for this team.