What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Team List

macnaz

Staff member
If anyone is interested in going to the game at cambo , which has State cup Bret v wests as well as 20's i have 1 single gold pass ticket available. Please pm me :)

hybrid_tiger

Coach
Moors was ordinary on the weekend against Wenty and shouldn't command a first grade position at this stage.

I don't care how he plays in NSW Cup, he has performed in every first grade game he's played this season.

Moors is hardly a superstar but he regularly dents the opposition line when hitting up the ball. Many of our other forwards do not do this.

super_coach

First Grade
Fulton out Moors in--no word on Lawrence or BMM.

Their goes 45 tackles and 20 runs, I suppose Bell will start with Moors gettying his 10 minutes off the bench

innsaneink

Referee
Whats up with Fulton?
Heard him on radio the other night no mention of injury
Wheres this come from?

super_coach

First Grade
Whats up with Fulton?
Heard him on radio the other night no mention of injury
Wheres this come from?

Mate no idea, bloke on the other forum who is always 100% right called it. He is in some way employed by the club, player/coaching staff or maybe admin staff, but his info is always spot on.

innsaneink

Referee
Yeh would definitely be our loss if hes not there

Had to laugh the other night, said he had to sack Gibbo from the vending machine partnership, said he just wanted to sit back and rake in the profits without putting in any hard yakka.
He talks well on radio, very comfortable

Tiger05

First Grade
Had to laugh the other night, said he had to sack Gibbo from the vending machine partnership, said he just wanted to sit back and rake in the profits without putting in any hard yakka.

That is a pretty good one isn't it.

Pistol_Pete

Juniors
It's alright. Hino's back to not dive on a ball at a scrum, turn his back at marker, shoot up off the line or not give a professional foul away when 12 up with 4 to play

innsaneink

Referee
Lawrence confirmed as playing....Sheens, Reddy 18th man

2KY reported this morning they queried the club on Fulton being out, they said not the case

Latest posts