What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

team lists

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
1 David Simmons
2 Mitch Brown
3 Ben Pomeroy
4 Fraser Anderson
5 Luke Covell
6 Adam Dykes
7 Brett Kimmorley (c)
8 Luke Douglas
9 Kevin Kingston
10 Craig Stapleton
11 Paul Gallen
12 Lance Thompson
13 Greg Bird

INTERCHANGE

14 Ben Ross
15 Jacob Selmes
16 Reece Williams
17 Isaac De Gois

The dogs must be shyting themselves.

Zack DLR

Juniors
Well thats it.

Neither Dykes or Kimmorley are ever going to be dropped.

Can Ricky not see that we sacked Roper for this sort of gutless-ness?

I mean, I could pick the same busted halves week after week and never look at changing them... but thats not what we signed Ricky to do.

I just find it hilarious that the NSW selectors find Bird-Kimmorley the best halves combination in NSW, but Ricky simply can't get past Dykes-Kimmorley.

Stonecutter

First Grade
Everyone on here can point our obvious deficionsies, so why can't the bloody Australian coach. :x

I look at the positive Ricky never sticks with team he gives out on tuesday when we win origin on wednesday, he will switch Bird to 5/8, then goodbye Dykes, Dykes was picked in case Noddy got injured.

No one in there right mind would give Dykes yet another go

Card Shark

Immortal
sydneysharkbrisbane68 said:
No one in there right mind would give Dykes yet another go

Ditto Kimmorley - they are both as bad as each other. They need to be separated somehow.

Quigs

Immortal
I am past whinging these days.

I must just be plain farkin' stupid of something.

I guess I should enjoy the humorous side of team selections these days. Sooooooo from now on I am not going to be objective about players selected. I will concentrate on my sarcarstic side and enjoy the ride.

#7 the most attacking general I have ever seen.
#6 just a livewire. a real zip zip man.
#1 the most damaging aggressive custodian of the last line I have ever witnessed.

I can just imagine Folksie going over and over our tapes to detect a weakness. Many have tried before him and failed.

It will be interesting.

Cheers
Declared Idiot #88
Quigs

Since 73

First Grade
Oh well at least Sticky is helping me with my footy tips.
Bulldogs - certainties.

However I expect an 11th hour change in the 6 and 7 positions.

Feej

First Grade
Can't believe that I've been offered my old mans season ticket for Sunday, but actually wondering if there are better things I could be doing with my time. :(

carinashark

First Grade
Go wide early, then back infeild , short runs from dummy half by Kinga and De Gois , then back out wide to look for oppertunities. Make Willy and Shreck run around. No mistakes , give them nothing. Who knows how close it could be?

hammo1405

Juniors
Sweet Jesus, is there even any poitn in posting about this? Its a farce. I'll say it, Stuart Raper did a better job last year (with a similar squad) than Sticky has done this year. Fact. Sticky is now making the same mistakes as Raper, but didn't get the results on the board at the start of the year.

A tragic state of affairs.

I'm feeling angry and disillusioned.

Chondricthyes

Juniors
Has it ever been set in stone that the team named is the one that lines up?

May be a few surprises yet.;-)

Love Sunday arvos. Am taking the herd down expecting to see not only a committed effort but a good win to get the place buzzin again.

If they don't Barry won't need a car space(sic) and Sticky better wear ear plugs.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
*Trots out old Raper Joke*

Team sheet photo copied listing for each week.

1. Simmons
6. Dykes
7. Kimmorley