What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Team Logos

Hey was just wondering what logos are in the game for Cronulla nd Parramatta.....cause on the TruBlu website it has their new ones, but would the game have the logos from this season seeing the game is based on this year??

By the way just wondering, dont really mind either way.

White Poiner

Coach
this game would pe real bad for sharks fans if it is based on this years season because they went so bad when the are allot better
i probably wont get it

Tupac Shakur

First Grade
Yeah well they couldn't really put in Sharks and Eels new logos because they were only released into the public not long ago (Sharks 1-2 weeks and Eels couple days ago) so how could that be in the game?

Fran sancisco

Juniors
I dont relly care if the logos are different. As a sharks supporter it dosnt bother me. Im buying it for the game play and the fact that the worlds best sport will become the wolds best computer game. I'm full excited and i cant wait to play it.

wattsy32

Juniors
Old Logo....New Logo doesn't matter when we run out with those sharkies at Toyota Park this time next week! :D
Cant Wait!!!

beerboy

Juniors
there is no chance im gonna let that 20-0 scoreline slip in rnd 1 on the game against the storm like we did this year
we gonna virtually win it baby!!

Thanks for reminding me about that great comeback by the mighty Storm!!!
At least you can think that it was all started by a great individual run and try to a very exciting young prospect in Billy (Seeyou) Slater! :D :D

Fran sancisco

Juniors
Dude that was the 3rd worst football loss ive evr been too. I was so disgusted i yelled abuse at Phil bailey and my rage caused me to walk straight into one of those blue bins at the grond, fall over and twist my ankle. When i play the round one game on the playstation i will make sure i win by 60.
(2nd worst loss. Cronulla v canberra at toyota this year. Depressing at the least.)
(Worst loss. 1999 preliminary final. enough said.)

Priddo

Juniors
i liked the round 17 game, when u lost 20 - 0, i was their with my mate who goes for the shraks...what a trip home that was hahaha

Latest posts