What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Team LWOS Unite!!!

O

ozbash

fellow forum member "KIWI" and another guy are in the process of organising fantasy league.

i cant believe that bloody matt o. the clown starts getting into this at full steam and ,once again, runs out of puff.
do we need him or can the 7,s be transferred to LWOS?
going on some of the "dummy runs" ive had the pleasure of reading over the last couple of days, we are looking jolly good and nobodies even fired up yet....

L

legend

Ozbash, as you know, we are more than capable NOW to host any tournament. You bloody neanderthal.
emsmilep.gif

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Well its only a matter of time.
We should eventually have our own version of fantasy league / forum wars, call what you wish.
All weneed is a show of hands to gauge if we'll haveenough participants.

P

pepe

count me in for the fantasy league comp, i look forward to adding the silverware tomy very empty shelves!!!

pepe

ps,for some reason i can't sign in under pepe anymore,from this point of time i will be known as ''pepe the great''.
emsmiled.gif

M

meltiger

LMAO

You had that EXACT same problem on the old WORL community Pepe.

Legend, Willlow, Moff, Other moderators... If it is just a password issue or an easy one, the way I dealt with it back then was to ban the nick Pepe from the forum then get him to resign up with whatever passport he liked as once you ban someone on here it deletes the nick completely from the site.

Could be an easy way to deal with this problem.

M

meltiger

"as once you ban someone on here it deletes the nick completely from the site."

Should have read :

as once you ban someone on here it deletes the nick completely from the site and lets someone reuse the nick.

Cheers guys.

Hey all, Matt has backed us into $26 on WORL Tab. Still worth a punt i would say, the lads are in full training!

Still got 11 starters, just hoping a decision doesnt have to be made in the end to cut someone off........

Moff.

H

Hass

Just because we have 11 players doesn't mean we couldn't register 10 and use 11. Two people who have similar writing styles could double up as the one person, and the 11th team-member could take their place using the original's name. Or a composite name could be used for both to use. Some may call this cheating- I call it giving everybody a fair go!

Cheers.

imported_bronco

Juniors
Been away for the week guys, don't think I've given up on the team. I'm now into full training sessions down at hension park and setting the track on fire.

I've got what I needed to say off my chest on the grandstand and I'm about to tell Sam I'm pulling out of the Broncos team.

I see we have 11 strong posters. If any of you feel I'll hamper the side tell me now and I'll happily step aside. All I want is for LWOS to take this out and see matt squirm.

$26 is a good laugh, he was rather generous, he would've loved to have shoved us with the rest at $51. I love those odds, nothing like an underdog tag and an arogant prick to prove wrong.

M

meltiger

If a participant in this comp post from an IP that is say syd.ihug and then the next week posts from an IP that qld.telstra ... I will personally ensure your team is thrown out of the comp... Yes we can find out if you are cheating Hass.

mr hass - you can use my computer - its a xp-100 armour plated field computa and it has amuninition barrells in the monitor - after some planning the designers put the barrells in the back of the monitor becuz of the high accident rate
the ip address is roughnecks. bug. argentina

imported_bronco

Juniors
Sorry guys for my stupid comments on the grandstand, I'm stepping aside for someone else to have a crack. I overreacted to matts comments. Good luck guys and I hope I haven't caused too much crap for you.
I've got foot in mouth disease and its sprung up again.
emembarrassed.gif

Bronco,
Haven't read your grandstand thing yet, but I really think you should stick with the team. You are an important part of our team and our site.

imported_bronco

Juniors
Roppy I've deleted it. It didn't reflect the views of anyone on this forum and only made us look stupid. I've been biting my tongue all week. Suspend me and shove me on the bench, we'll call it decent to the ref. The last thing I want is for this forum to get a bad name.

M

meltiger

<table cellspacing=0 cellpadding=4 width="100%" border=0> <tbody> <tr> <td valign=top nowrap width="100%">From:Roopy</td> <td valign=top nowrap>Sent:18/01/2002 9:02PM</td></tr></tbody></table> <table cellspacing=0 cellpadding=10 width="100%" bgcolor=#ffffff border=0> <tbody> <tr> <td> Bronco,
Haven't read your grandstand thing yet, but I really think you should stick with the team. You are an important part of our team and our site.

I agree Jeremy should not neccesarily pull put of the team... Yes I think the timing ofhis comments was tremendously stupid... However he was big enough to admit that.

</td></tr></tbody></table>

Part of a team game is not letting your team mates cop it alone.
I've given Bronco my support on grandstand and Matt is biting. Give him a serve OWLS. This is a team thing.

Latest posts