What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Team named vs Panthers

azza

Juniors
dubby said:
....and I love it when fans use "insightful comments" like that to exploit what would be such a stupid idea in the first place...:sarcasm:

You make it sound as if the Raiders are reading every thread in here to find some motivation.....FGS azza :roll:

oh god dubby, lighten up. No need to be a moron over what was intended as a light hearted comment. Who went and made you the fun police?

I'm sorry, officer. :roll:

parra pete

Referee
South Logan team V easts
Players:
1. Bronx GOODWIN
2. David MILNE
3. Brad CROSS
4. Kyle LODGE
5. Chad GRINTELL
6. Marc HERBERT
7. Michael DOBSON
13. Josh WHITE
12. Lewis BALCOMB
11. Tim CANNARD
10. Cy LASSCOCK
9. Glen BUTTRISS
8. Daniel JOYCE

Interchange:
14. Sean McBRIDE
15. Nick COLLIE
16. Willie RASTON
17. McKanah GIBSON

Chachi

Bench
(KW) said:
You wont have to worry about Weyman or Withers folks....

KW
Fair enough too. That must mean your main man TT will definitely get a run 'eh KW. ;-)

Hopefully his hands don't let him down.

Best would be a very odd omission IMO, but you could do worse than put Goodwin on the wing in his place.

I have no idea what to expect this weekend but I think a 5:30 start will be good for us. Night games always give me the sh*ts with our handling.

Lime_Green

Juniors
It's been reported in the CT today that Henry may bring in Goodwin for Best (which I love) so looks like PP was on the money again.

dubby

Bench
azza said:
oh god dubby, lighten up. No need to be a moron over what was intended as a light hearted comment. Who went and made you the fun police?

I'm sorry, officer. :roll:

Hmm. I think I've overdosed on angry pills this week. I am overworked, overstressed and the raiders played like absolute chumps last week...:x

Sorry if my comments have been laced with bitterness but I just cant wait for April. March is a horrid month.:crazy:

Bay56

First Grade
dubby said:
Hmm. I think I've overdosed on angry pills this week. I am overworked, overstressed and the raiders played like absolute chumps last week...:x

Sorry if my comments have been laced with bitterness but I just cant wait for April. March is a horrid month.:crazy:

:lol: ... now I wouldnt

parra pete

Referee
Lime_Green said:
It's been reported in the CT today that Henry may bring in Goodwin for Best (which I love) so looks like PP was on the money again.

I passed on info when I should not have. That's why it was deleted..

Latest posts