What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Team round one

jc155776

Coach
I think there was a cutoff date wasn't there? Not sure if that was just to get your name on it though and then could be purchased later.

Maybe ring the club and ask?

Special K

Coach
I think there was a cutoff date wasn't there? Not sure if that was just to get your name on it though and then could be purchased later.

Maybe ring the club and ask?
I thought that was just for the name to be on the jersey? Seems silly to cut off everyone who didn't order. One of the biggest rules in business is there is nothing worse than selling your stock out - so if they have only ordered jerseys to cover the pre orders than that is felonious. Plus come round 1 when members who haven't purchased see i'm sure a few would made a impulse purchase.

Gee they need to work on who sends out their e-mails!

I'll give them a call tomorrow..

cityshark

Juniors
Fergo is a future centre so we must find wingers. TT , maybe, Cov , getting on, Stapler , maybe, Gardener , too young? Whats happening with Orcher? Has he gone for a holiday or something?

shadowboxer

First Grade
Whats happening with Orcher? Has he gone for a holiday or something?

dunno - wondered the same thing the other night - there was a cast of 1000s out there playing - mate spotted him in the crowd - may be injured

fizman

Bench
1. Luke Covell
2. Nathan Stapleton
3. Matthew Wright
4. Dean Collis
5. Blake Ferguson
6. Trent Barrett
7. Scott Porter
8. Luke Douglas
9. Paul Aiton
10. Kade Snowden
11. Broderick Wright
12. Paul Gallen
13. Anthony Topou

14. John Morris
15. Adam Cuthbertson
16. Siosaia Vave
17. Reece Williams

Squae

Juniors
Just checked the program. Broderick Wright supposedly had the No.15 jersey on.

Yeah thats right B Wright was definately in the 15 (not sure if anyone else was as well), I had expected big things from B Wright for mine I agree he didnt have a good game. Would take Bakuya for sure on that performance

Actually, just thinking about it, wasnt Viiga also in the 15, (playing on the right flank ???)

PHaTMaN

Juniors
1. Kelly
2. Fergo
3. Williams
4. Collis
5. Cov
6. Baz
7. Porter
8. Douglas
9. Aiton
10. Snowden
11. Cuthbertson
12. Toops
13. Gallen

14. Morris
15. Wright
16. Vave
17. Millo

Vossy

Bench
Yeah thats right B Wright was definately in the 15 (not sure if anyone else was as well), I had expected big things from B Wright for mine I agree he didnt have a good game. Would take Bakuya for sure on that performance

Actually, just thinking about it, wasnt Viiga also in the 15, (playing on the right flank ???)

if your talking about John Viiga, he is now at the panthers and he is a prop so unless he was lost he wouldnt be on the flank

we do have another Viiga in the ranks but he played NYC

coolumsharkie

Referee
1.Stapo
2. Fergo
3.Pomm
4.Collis
5.Cov
6.Baz
7.SFP
8.Snowy
9.Aiton
10.Dougy
11.Williams
12.Gallen
13.Toups

14. Cuthbo
15. Morris
16. Vave
17.Millo

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
if your talking about John Viiga, he is now at the panthers and he is a prop so unless he was lost he wouldnt be on the flank

we do have another Viiga in the ranks but he played NYC

Johnyy Viiga has returned to the club. He is a prop. he did play. & he is a friend of a very nasty man on here.

lsta5838

Juniors
From a Panthers fan, I like the following:

1. Stapleton
2. Tautai
3. Collis
4. Ferguson
5. Covell
6. Kelly
7. Barrett
8. Snowden
9. Morris
10. Douglas
11. Williams
12. Tupou
13. Gallen

14. Ation
15. Cuthbertson
16. Pomeroy
17. Vave

I have always liked Barrett in the 7. He seems to step up more and control the game more.

Vossy

Bench
1.Stapo
2.Ferguson
3.M.Wright
4.Collis
5.Covell
6.Barrett
7.Porter
8.Snowden
9.Morris
10.Douglas
11.Williams
12.Tupou
13.Gallen

14.Bukuya
15.Vave
16.B.Wright
17.Kelly

get SFP to learn the Hooking role so we can have Kelly come from the bench, Porter to Hooker and either Morris off or into the backrow to give someone else a rest

John Viiga has returned to the club. He is a prop. he did play. & he is a friend of a very nasty man on here.

proof please

well ill be stoked if that happened to be true but you could be mistaken for Tyrone Viiga, Johns brother..John moved to the panthers to be closer to family as he and his missus had another kid, i dont see anything changing to bring him back to the shire..

http://www.sharks.com.au/default.as...play-nyc&id=2031&team=Sharks-NYC&tyrone-viiga

proof please

well ill be stoked if that happened to be true but you could be mistaken for Tyrone Viiga, Johns brother..John moved to the panthers to be closer to family as he and his missus had another kid, i dont see anything changing to bring him back to the shire..

http://www.sharks.com.au/default.as...play-nyc&id=2031&team=Sharks-NYC&tyrone-viiga

Only one Viiga on the programme on friday night, and his name wasn't Tyrone.
no. 27 for the firsts, John.
and dont ask me to scan it, 'cause i aint gunna.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
1. A. Kelly
2. B. Ferguson
3. B. Pommeroy (Collis Injuried)
4. L. Covell
5. N. Stapelton
6. T. Barrett
7. S. Porter
8. K. Snowden
9. J. Morris
10. L. Douglas (c)
11. B. Wright
12. P. Gallen
13. A. Tupou

14. S. Vave
15. A. Cuthbertson
16. G. Millington
17. S. Flanagan (Aiton Injuried)

1.Stapo
2.Ferguson
3.M.Wright
4.Collis
5.Covell
6.Barrett
7.Porter
8.Snowden
9.Morris
10.Douglas
11.Williams
12.Tupou
13.Gallen

14.Bukuya
15.Vave
16.B.Wright
17.Kelly

get SFP to learn the Hooking role so we can have Kelly come from the bench, Porter to Hooker and either Morris off or into the backrow to give someone else a rest

proof please

There was a Tyrone Peachey in NYC and he looks like a great prospect.

John Viiga was listed as number 27 in the First Grade trial.

Some other interesting names in the First Grade list were Luke Harlen and Josh Lewis.

For those interested Eddie Paea is with the Rabbitohs NYC this year.

Latest posts