What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Team this week

Quigs

Immortal
I just hope that whoever gets the goal kicking duties get enough practice during the game attempting conversions of tries.

It might be hard to make an honest assessment on one attempt.

But I have faith in the young #7 and a young #6.

They will have to convert at least 5 tries this weekend.

Cheers
Declared Idiot #88
Quigs

Frenzy.

Post Whore
Nullajet said:
so special K, you obviously felt as I did during the Bulldogs game that we should have taken advantage of field position on a couple of those penalties and had a crack at the dogs defence. I know the conditions meant that 2 points could be handy and all but in hindsight we did not get that many opportunities inside their 20 and probably should have taken advantage of the times we did...

The assumption there is that we would of scored. Seeing as though we couldn't cut custard tarts with machetes it's a big assumption. The 3 penalty goals equated to a converted try anyway. Points are points. With the problems we have scoring we have to take the "gimmes".

carcharias

Immortal
stick misi at 7
Watts at 6
Kearney at 1
Simmo to wing or over the sideline all together
Bird to lock

we are fuggen doomed anyway.

Quigs

Immortal
I have a very good feeling about this weekend - don't know why, but I do.

I think it is because the rorters already have beaten us when they should not of.

If it was our first meeting then it might be different.

I've got the good vibes gurgling to the top.

Us by 20

Cheers
Declared Idiot #88
Quigs

chiana

Juniors
Quigs said:
I have a very good feeling about this weekend - don't know why, but I do.

I think it is because the rorters already have beaten us when they should not of.

If it was our first meeting then it might be different.

I've got the good vibes gurgling to the top.

Us by 20

Cheers
Declared Idiot #88
Quigs

I hope you are right Quigs. I do fear a backlash with the Roosters changing their coach. Still though surely we must put some points on this weekend.

j0rd0_ShArKs

Juniors
good sides in all grades

hopefully flegg start to hit their straps and make the finals and show they have they talent eg Robinson, Raftery, Pakutoa and more

Prems are going alrite but are in a habit of losing, got a pretty strong side, hopefully our halves can go alrite and we should get a win

Firsts will hopefully tear up, Watts was carrying an injury last game and still went alrite and should be better for the run, hopefully Gallen and Bird stand-up as always, hopefully Kearney starts and Simmo goes to wing or prems

sharkie!!

Juniors
i think dougy should be kicker!!
can kick both left n right foot from either sideline!!
the best goal kicker ive seen!!!

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Me thinks Kearney will come on and Bird will move into the forwards.

Perhaps Watts to 6 also.

carinashark

First Grade
If he plays at all! It will be Bird and Watts, and thats how it should be till blake Green arrives.

carcharias

Immortal
coolumsharkie said:
So whats fuggen Dykesy doing?

I read he hurt his leg at training.

Blokes that get hurt at training are almost as soft as blokes that injure themselves in the pre-game warm up.

he'll probably play now I've said that.

Stonecutter

First Grade
Geez how much did Hull pay for Dykes?

They'll need to get some compensation when he plays 2 games a year.

Surely

Post Whore
blacktip-reefy said:
Do you consider Kimmorley injury prone too?

No I wouldn't, at least when noddy gets an injury its a proper one, not just the type that leave no feeling in your kicking foot.

bluebag43

Juniors
You should all consider coming to watch the PL at Henson at 3.00 pm before heading into the SFS.

All sharkie supporters are welcome at Henson.

We are both on 16 pts so the loser may be gone for the season!