What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Team this week

Inferno

Coach
1. Simmo
2. Brown
3. Pommeroy
4. Anderson
5. Misi
6. Bird
7. Watts
8. Douglas
9. De Gois
10. Stapelton
11. Gallen
12. Thommo
13. Weirdo

14. Perenara
15. Selmes
16. Kearney
17. Kingston

PL
1. Bracks
2. Maori
3. Fritz
4. Nielson
5. Robinson
6. Seymour
7. Jamieson
8. Loo Loo
9. Sant
10. Su's
11. Steppa
12. Weston
13. Finn

14. Moujalli
15. Bannister
16. Ropeta
17. Mullans

Flegg

1. McCarthy
2. Thomas
3. Fletcher
4. Rafferty
5. Robinson
6. Bakuya
7. Mahon
8. Worsely
9. Romelu
10. Sayegh
11. Walters
12. Fox
13. Pakutoa

14. Tafua
15. Peace
17. To'o To'o
18. Sokkar
19. Horton
20. Roach
23. Wilson

Nuffs

Bench
De Gois starting :D

Kearney on the bench :D

No covell :( but Misi.... :D

3 smiley's to 1 frownie but we're still going to lose

hammo1405

Juniors
Now that our halves are injured, it seems Seymour's a little better than a park footballer. Sometimes i get the feeling our club is a joke.

Foz

Bench
I think Brown can kick Frenzy.
If not Bird.
Did Thommo kicked for St George once or twice a while back too?

Frenzy.

Post Whore
What about the imposter in the 1 jersey. Surely as an ex soccer player Paris can kick?

May as well give him a shot or two. Might be able to justify him being in the team.

spider

Coach
lol - im sure that will change once kearney has a hit out or 2 frenzy

provided he does not get put into the # 7 jersey

Snoop Shark

First Grade
Keraney can kick goals...i think i remember him kicking for souths...but then again im still coming down from live earth so i could be wrong!!!!

Frenzy.

Post Whore
Snoop Shark said:
Keraney can kick goals...i think i remember him kicking for souths...but then again im still coming down from live earth so i could be wrong!!!!

He can but I'm not considering him as he's returning from a pretty bad quad injury.

Stonecutter

First Grade
Degois starting and Kingston off the bench again. :roll:

If you're going to have Kingston in the team you have to start him. He's a heavy workload hooker not an impact player. Degois has been doing great coming off the bench against tired defenders.

metalshark

Juniors
I know someone that is friends with douglas back in Yamba, he says dougie can kick them easily from the sideline

So the next immortal is injured? He is human after all.

Good to see Kearney back.

Bird used to kick in premier league a few years back. Mind need some practice.

Nullajet

Juniors
Special K said:
We have to score before we can kick. Oh wait we take the 2 every time in their 50!

so special K, you obviously felt as I did during the Bulldogs game that we should have taken advantage of field position on a couple of those penalties and had a crack at the dogs defence. I know the conditions meant that 2 points could be handy and all but in hindsight we did not get that many opportunities inside their 20 and probably should have taken advantage of the times we did...

Latest posts