What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Team to beat in 2004

The Colonel

Immortal
southern warrior said:
slippery eel said:
I think the following teams will go backwards Warriors.

How can you tink that we will go backwards we are a power and are here to stay we will have a good team next year with the inclusion of the likes of martin and sullivan.
Also we have quite a few young players who have became quite abit more experienced.So i don't think we will go backwards next year.

Maybe with Martin but I think you've missed the boat with Sullivan. How long is it now since he played football? Three years????

Colonel Eel said:
southern warrior said:
slippery eel said:

How can you tink that we will go backwards we are a power and are here to stay we will have a good team next year with the inclusion of the likes of martin and sullivan.
Also we have quite a few young players who have became quite abit more experienced.So i don't think we will go backwards next year.

Maybe with Martin but I think you've missed the boat with Sullivan. How long is it now since he played football? Three years????

I dunno but daniel anderson hasnt really made a bad signing for the warriors and sullivan will be on a small contract so it wont be a huge risk, if he goes well then great if he doesnt then we can let him go.

slippery eel

Juniors
southern warrior said:
slippery eel said:

i guess so!. your probably be the same than. Top 4 but wont win the comp.

Ron Jeremy

Coach
slippery eel said:
southern warrior said:
slippery eel said:

i guess so!. your probably be the same than. Top 4 but wont win the comp.

I honestly think the Warriors could only get better....there juniors comming through are fantastic the addition of Tony Martin & return of PJ.....things are looking very good for the Warriors.

thedux

Juniors
Penrith have clearly shown that any side is capable of massive improvement from one to the next; which lends itself to the theory that the reverse is also just as possible. But I honestly think that aside from Souths, Cronulla and Manly, anyone can win this comp next year. Parra's biggest prob has been their inability to put on a run of victories to start the season (even 3/6 in 2001) which means that our middle games always have more meaning than they should/need to.

Hate to say it but the Roosters still[damn it!]
ST.George are the real sleepers in this comp
Still dont rate Canberra
BUT.....
NEW-CAS-TLE.....NEW-CAS-TLE...with Johns still playing will be White hot

Damn the off season! :twisted: :evil: :twisted:

Latest posts