What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Team to play Bulldogs

Fafili dropped

The Warriors' side to play the Bulldogs this Friday is:
1. Brent Webb, 2. Francis Meli, 3. Clinton Toopi, 4. Tony Martin, 5. Justin Murphy, 6. Thomas Leuluai, 7. Stacey Jones (Captain), 8. Jerry Seuseu, 9. Tevita Latu, 10. Richard Villasanti, 11. Ali Lauitiiti, 12. Epalahame Lauaki, 13. Sione Faumuina. Interchange: 14. Louis Anderson, 15. Karl Temata, 16. Wairangi Koopu, 17. Vinnie Anderson

SpaceMonkey

Immortal
WTF is Anderson playing at? Faafili has been playing well and gets dropped, while Leuluai, Webb, and our inpact-free zone of a bench stay unchanged... not looking forward to this weekend.

AliN

Live Update Team
yeah unless he's injured.
I used to look forward to the team being announced.
Now I know the talent's there, it what they decide to do on game day that counts.
On the field, and in their heads.

ozbash

Referee
SpaceMonkey said:
WTF is Anderson playing at? Faafili has been playing well and gets dropped, while Leuluai, Webb, and our inpact-free zone of a bench stay unchanged... not looking forward to this weekend.

DA has done a lot for the game here but i,m starting to wonder......

henry has done nothing wrong at all in his play but ol butter fingers gets a recall. :roll:

Robster

Bench
ozbash henry has done lots wrong, how the hell can you explain this, he makes more metres side wayz then he does forwards.

Kakihara

Juniors
I'm beggining to wonder how much influence Thomas's dad has at the warriors regarding team selection.

Theres a shit load of better players out there who can do more than just pass the ball yet Thomas is chosen again as five eighth, that half back that played at the Waikato trial showed more promise than any thing thomas has ever shown.

Meth

Staff member
I was a Henry critic at the start of the year, but he has been the best performer of Meli, Murphy and him.

Give me Meli and Henry. Murphy probably deserves to keep his spot after this week's game, but game time for Meli is key.

Iafeta

Referee
shai hulud said:
I'm beggining to wonder how much influence Thomas's dad has at the warriors regarding team selection.

Theres a sh*t load of better players out there who can do more than just pass the ball yet Thomas is chosen again as five eighth, that half back that played at the Waikato trial showed more promise than any thing thomas has ever shown.

HERE HERE! Bravo! Finally someone with the nuts to say it.

Given Jones won't run, we need a creative five eighth. Leuluai is not that man whatsoever. Hohaia is, Perenara is, possibly Webb into five eighth is. Leuluai, grrrrrrrrr!!! :evil: