What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Team to Play Dragons

I will put up my team then be shot down, but here we go

1. F.Anderson
2. M.Brown
3. J.Hannay
4. D.Neilsen
5. D.Simmons
6. B.Seymour
7. B.Kearney
8. B.Ross
9. B.Kimmorley
10.L.Douglas
11.L.Thompson
12.P.Gallen
13.G.Bird

bench
14.C.Stapelton
15.R.Williams
16.I.De Gois
17.J.Selmes

Kearney can work at halfback, let him play similiar to how Barry Russell played in that role, follow the forwards looking for offloads.

Seymour can control the direction.

Noddy at dummy half to help

Simmons & Brown on wings, we need speed out there

Anderson at fullback, he can bring ball back with impact

Jono Russell

Bench
1 - Kearney
2 - Clarke
3 - Covell
4 - Pom
5 - Anderson
6 - Seymour
7 - Dykes
8 - Ross
9 - De Gois
10 - Douglas
11 - Thompson
12 - Gallen
13 - Bird

14 - Williams
15 - Stapleton
16 - Selmes
17 - Brown

BWNB

First Grade
1- Anderson
2. Simmons
3- Hannay
4. Neilson
5- Covell
6. Kearney
7- Dykes

EDGAR44

Juniors
Simmons can't be there, he is sh*t

Ciraldo as above

Not sure if Kingston is a 1st grader

fizman

Bench
I don't see the point in persisting with Dykes - what value is there in playing him in the team?? I think we should look forwards and not backwards. A Seymour/Kearney combination is worth trying for not only the short term, but with a view to the long term as well.

Jono Russell

Bench
It is great to look at long term but what th fu*k will fix us now? we went for 10 strait losses last year and now 1 - 3 this year. We need something doing now, RIGHT BLOODY NOW

EDGAR44

Juniors
somethingwithjohn said:
It is great to look at long term but what th fu*k will fix us now? we went for 10 strait losses last year and now 1 - 3 this year. We need something doing now, RIGHT BLOODY NOW

Too bloody right!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

McLovin

Staff member
Let's hope Clarke turns out to be the next Merrit then...

And no i'm not talking about the bum that played for us a couple of years ago...

sharks4ever

Juniors
i dont know why everyones hate kimmorley i thought he was one of our best last nite and the last few games

EDGAR44

Juniors
sharks4ever said:
i dont know why everyones hate kimmorley i thought he was one of our best last nite and the last few games

He got m.o.m at the presentation.

I dont hate Noddy, i think he was great in defence, its just that he really seems to be doing nothing as a halfback, so by moving him to dummyhalf you give him another option

sharks4ever

Juniors
fair enough but i dont think seymor or kearney is the answer for the halves tho for this year anyway. iv heard Sean Long will be at the club next year

Jono Russell

Bench
Sean Long - Nothing special. I don't see him lighting us on fire.

What we need is Thommo to be captain. when Peach was captain BK was decent. Since he has had that role he has done nothing. Let him try and fix his game without the captain role hanging over his had.

Stonecutter

First Grade
Noddy has no creativity at all.
In the hooker position he could do all the good things he does with the forwards while Kearney and Dykes gift the backs with quality ball. It's a win win if he moves to the no. 9 jersey imo.

squiddy

Juniors

And I'm getting sick of the mid field bomb every 5th tackle - so totally predictable and it appears our only scoring option at present

Inferno

Coach
squiddy said:

And I'm getting sick of the mid field bomb every 5th tackle - so totally predictable and it appears our only scoring option at present

It seems predictable to the opposition, not to our boys unfortunately. Either they are missing the call, or the bombs are not going high enough because we never have chasers there in numbers or in time to put pressure on the catcher.