What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

team to play raiders

bonstonker

Juniors
1. Brett Hodgson
2. Jason Moodie
3. Dene Halatau
4. Shane Elford
5. Pat Richards
6. John Wilson
7. Kieran Kerr
8. Todd Payten
9. Darren Senter ©
10. John Skandalis
11. Bronson Harrison
12. Mark O’Neill
13. Scott Sattler

14. Robbie Mears
15. Chris Paterson
16. Chris Heighington
17. Bryce Gibbs

Vicious

Bench
bonstonker said:
1. Brett Hodgson
2. Jason Moodie
3. Dene Halatau
4. Shane Elford
5. Pat Richards
6. John Wilson
7. Kieran Kerr
8. Todd Payten
9. Darren Senter ©
10. John Skandalis
11. Bronson Harrison
12. Mark O’Neill
13. Scott Sattler

14. Robbie Mears
15. Chris Paterson
16. Chris Heighington
17. Bryce Gibbs
One player got dropped-Liam Fulton.It was he`s fault we got belted last week. :roll: :roll: :roll: Talk about kicking a young bloke in the guts!

tiger_nick

Bench
What a joke, Paterson, I'm sick of this fool. Can somebody give him food poisioning or something please! Without Laffranchi our pack looks very vulnerable.

HappyTiger

Juniors
I like the team i must say.I dont think mass changes were the answer at all.I think Harrison will relish the opportunity to start and as long as he isnt put off by the bigger boys(and im sure he wont)He'll do fine.I think Wilson was lucky to retain his spot.Obviously the PL crop havnt impressed enough.

westie

Bench
Nitekrwlr said:
Richards shouldn't be there. his defense has been shocking

Sheens has put Elford there to look after him but it means breaking up the only combination the team had in Elf and Moodie. Spectacularly shit side on the whole.

HappyTiger

Juniors
I disagree.I think Richards has performed no worse than anyone else.At least he has an excuse.He hadnt played since February.

HOT028

Juniors
give the side a go, not that happy with patterson there but i hear he has been going alright in PL, maybe the boys will suprise this week, i know they have been training longer then normal so far this week,

Eddie.

Bench
In my view i agree with keeping the WIlson/Kerr partnership for this week. I mean who else are we going to throw in, maybe Fulton but i really havent seen him play enough there to from an opinion.

Harrison starting is a positive move. As i belive is keeping Mears and Elford. these 2 players more than any dominate lower ranked sides and look shocking against top ranked sides. mears has carved teams below or around or this year, against top 5 or 6 teams he is non existent

Only problem i have with the team is big bad patto

Famous1

Juniors
until the team is read out as offical, like last week they quoted galea playing when it was actually sattler

Anonymous

Juniors
f**k this i'm sick of it. f**king patterson. I didn't see him getting picked in the resident's side Sheens you clown. f**k me.

Vicious

Bench
**k this i'm sick of it. f***ing patterson. I didn't see him getting picked in the resident's side Sheens you clown. f**k me.

Don`t forget that Patterson wasn`t part of either side that have been flogged 106-0 in the last 2 weeks.Why bag him???Liam Fulton is the one who should be upset.Talk about trying to dent a young blokes confidence.Why was he the only player dropped???