What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Team v bro's (what a team)

Dragon_psa

First Grade
why was my thread moved. my one was the first one posted. Who ever the mods are moving threads.......................look at the time they are posted please.

Also, why is it in the warriors team thread. Seriously.

:x

Your thread wasn't moved Coppo. The second one was, I just merged them as there's no point in having two seperate threads on the same topic.

RedVDave

First Grade
I think whichever players get trimmed from the bench can be considered very unlucky! As far as I am concerend they all warrant selection and deserve to be there! Will be interesting to see who gets dropped.

apple1875

Juniors
Seriously can any other team in the NRL match this line up? A week off will see the boys fresh and raring to go and the addition of Weyman back in the line up will only fire up the squad.

Hopefully we'll have a strong lead at half time so the likes of Weyman and Smith can be rested.

Can't wait, bring em on

big pat

Coach
good to see smith back will add some starch in defence, and looks like everybody loves weyman will be back.

Doug2234

First Grade
I was wondering why Costigan was starting over Prior or Smith. Guess he will be the enforcer early on to crash tackle a fired up Warriors outfit!

Looking very good indead!

Seriously can any other team in the NRL match this line up? A week off will see the boys fresh and raring to go and the addition of Weyman back in the line up will only fire up the squad.

Hopefully we'll have a strong lead at half time so the likes of Weyman and Smith can be rested.

Can't wait, bring em on

The Bulldogs Roster scares the sh*t out of me!!!! :shock:

jpaciocco91

Juniors
Great team! No reason why we cannot smash the Fush-n-chup men! Our entire forward pack from the start of the year where we dominated in defence (and continued to have with the inclusion of a superb attack that no-one thought would come!) is back!

Bring back choc

Juniors
Now that's a f**kin line up !

I reckon Prior, Priddis and Jon Green will drop out of the 17 and to quote the poet Pac -

the Warriors better back the f**k back before they get smacked the f**k up..

Mate there's no chance of Prior dropping out. No chance whatsoever.

Hey God zilla, told ya fien would start hooker!!!!!!!!
Hunt will be dropped when Paea is back.

MattYg1

Bench
Personally choc I think Wayne will move young to hooker for opening 15-20 and have prior or smith start moving fien to the bench... First 15 at the very least...

W.Smith

Juniors
Cant wait to watch em play again after a week off, how boring was it without Saints playing last week Lol

and that team looks strong as even with a couple missing and a couple to drop off

also cant wait to see em live over the next 2 fridays in a row, have my tix for the Storm game for my daughter and i to make the trip down then we get a "close" to home game when we head to Penrith, pretty good couple weeks coming up :)

W.B.2.S.O.S

Juniors
good to see smith back will add some starch in defence, and looks like everybody loves weyman will be back.

:? What? I dont understand.... I wont be there :?

But on a serious note.
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOO
Weyman's back, finally. He better not get injured again! My banner hasnt seen the light of day in weeks.

Dea

Juniors
Great team. Just what I needed after a long week of! Can't wait to see them play!

Who drops off the bench?

I think we drop[kick] Stanley - he's not staying next year and wont be in the finals team so no more investment in him. That leaves 2 to go... do we need Priddis with both Fein and Young in the team? but that still leaves 1 to miss out... got to love these problems!!

Latest posts