What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Team v Bulldogs

Blair

Coach
Warriors Sweat On Blair Comeback.

'The return of one of the Auckland-based side's most loyal servants is 'touch and go' tonight, according to club sources.

(Sorry to scare you, please read on).

'Blair was slated to take his long-awaited place back in the stands in this Friday's 'must-win' clash with the Bulldogs.

'However, the early onset of winter in Sydney's Blue Mountains has put those plans on ice, for now.

"It's a race against the clock" said a club spokesman, who went on to describe Blair being floored by the heavy head cold currently doing the rounds in NSW.

"He's a tough bugger though, he's trekked right across Sydney to see Warriors games over the years and only stopped when they became rubbish, from 2019 onwards.

"This year feels different, and the club was delighted to announce his attendance at Olympic Park this weekend," the spokesman said.

A final decison will be made on the morning of the match.

Penrose Warrior

First Grade
Berry is an interesting one. How's he been going in NSW Cup? Doesn't say much for Vailea that he can't get a game. Might have been tempted to play Niukore in the centres, and promote Sironen from 18 (having not seen Berry play at all this year, mind you)

Meth

Staff member
Berry is an interesting one. How's he been going in NSW Cup? Doesn't say much for Vailea that he can't get a game. Might have been tempted to play Niukore in the centres, and promote Sironen from 18 (having not seen Berry play at all this year, mind you)

apparently, well enough. Hope it goes well for him.
The games I have seen, I have been more impressed with a couple of outside backs outside the 30.

Meth

Staff member
Volkman over Metcalf is interesting. If Metcalf's only issue is match fitness, wouldn't you stick with Walker for another week? Volkman getting a run puts him in a good position to keep his spot, leaving Metcalf in NSW Cup.

Matua

Bench
I read the thread from page one and was excited that I was finally going to see the Messiah in action, but he's only playing NSW Cup. :thumbsdown_tone4:

Berry is a strange one, looked good when he first came in and then seemed to get worse the more he played the game.

CWC

Juniors
Wow Aussie Fox commentator for Storm Broncos game just commented on an incident and said Warriors fans would be angry since their guy was sin binned for 3rd man in, Ennis said let’s don’t wind them up and commentator said well someone has to speak up for them. Nice

SpaceMonkey

Immortal
Yeah I think that's becoming clear. I think we do get glimpses of an attitude that doesn't endear him towards coaches.
He's also been disciplined for turning up late to training, seems to haave some basic professionalism issues to sort out.

Latest posts