What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Team v Cowboys

b.bear

Juniors
buchanan plodder
rowe mouse
lulia lulia
sironen borrowed time
simona going backwards
moses just a kid trying to hard
lawrence the end

terrible team selections

cant speak anymore

slipping into coma

korobite
BMM

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

In my opinion this year has been far more frustrating as a supporter than last year. Apart from perhaps 2000, I can't remember a season where we fell away so dramatically. Last year was disappointing in the sense that we only won 7 games but to be honest we had a terrible squad. There were also glimmers of hope in the form of Brooks' glittering debut, Tedesco's return from injury, the arrival of Sue, Nofo, Ava and Simona realising his potential. This year, however, we've come to realise that Teddy is injury prone, Brooks is a handy young player though years off being dominant, Simona, Nofo, Sue etc are solid first graders without being spectacular. Oh and Siro is absolute garbage. It probably comes across as harsh but I see little future for our current crop of players.

I have faith in the future.

New board will stabilise things.
Better leadership from Farah.
A couple of key signings.

Matchball

Bench
This loss isn't on Potter. Farah has lost the squad.
I think it's time to cut him loose and look to the future now.

FootynRacing

Juniors
Tonight's outcome was always on the cards. With the amount of salary cap we have on the sidelines what do you expect ? The off season cannot come quick enough !!! Surely our luck with injuries has to turn next season.

Matchball

Bench
I saw a few players giving up. Blair was the main offender.
I don't see a reason to keep watching this season. I hate this feeling.

Fordy20

Juniors
I was happy to see Cory Patterson back on the field. Apart from the kick out on the full, I thought he played pretty well. Hopefully he's re-signed and does some kicking work with Pat.

TYGA

Juniors
That was the best thing to happen to Wests Tigers in the last few weeks. You can't sugarcoat 60 points regardless of Injuries, Feuds, Board Room Battles. They are not playing for themselves, each othe or their coach.

Latest posts