What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Team v Cowboys

Tiger05

First Grade
That was the best thing to happen to Wests Tigers in the last few weeks. You can't sugarcoat 60 points regardless of Injuries, Feuds, Board Room Battles. They are not playing for themselves, each othe or their coach.

That was a terrible effort. Pretty much as bad as it gets. Changes are obviously needed.

Pezz70

Juniors
That was a terrible effort. Pretty much as bad as it gets. Changes are obviously needed.

We've been running on empty for a few weeks, injuries, politics, media, they all take their toll, but that drubbing ? I expected to get 30-40 put on us but 60?

chopsy_05

Juniors
The loss we needed to have. I hope it can only get better from here. I thought Potter and Farah both spoke well in the press conference.

FootynRacing

Juniors
That's the least hostile i've seen Farah in a post match press conference in years. He usually shows more attitude than that even after a win. Maybe he has learnt a bit in the last few weeks in regards to handling the press.

Nealo 12

First Grade
If you want to turn this club around and rebuild expert advice is required... summon the great one... the sage of league, Leaguelegend20 !

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Realistically, we should have lost by that margin against the Storm, but the storm aren't travelling very well at the moment

The Rosco

Bench
If you want to turn this club around and rebuild expert advice is required... summon the great one... the sage of league, Leaguelegend20 !

. . . . . after watching my team get raped by 64 points, I would have thought the morning after was way too soon for a laugh. :lol:

Matchball

Bench
What a strange comment. You don't think you might be over reacting a bit?

An opinion that's strange? It's call different perspective.
The players weren't listening to his behind the posts pep talks as the tries kept leaking.
Adam Blair basically gave up in defence a number of times as did others.
Did anyone catch Halatau turn away as Robbie addressed him? Watch the replay.

I know playing out of position cam hurt ones games but players should be able to defend. It's a basic fundamental.

gronkathon

First Grade
Hard to watch.

Thankfully headed out to watch NSW Cup yesterday afternoon.

Same disconnect as far as players missing but 100% effort.

Hitchcox, Santi & Corey Brown guys on sweet f**k all money gave every single ounce of themselves to that game and the rest followed. Dallas Graham also had a great first hitout.

There are positives at our great club. We just have to hope they bear fruit

Injuries aside,the WT have had a reluctance to be proactive in promoting players that deserved the chance in the top grade.Players like Lulia and Sirro have been given a number of opportunities yet have not delivered.It's to the point when bog average players who do nothing in a game,with no involvement are rewarded with selection again the following week.Now with cap restraints and injuries these average players are really being found out.

Ron's_Mate

Bench
We should have signed Beau Champion like he suggested, then we wouldn't be having any of these problems. :sarcasm:

hybrid_tiger

Coach
Champion is another reject - no thanks.

We need to start signing players who other clubs want, not players who other clubs have thrown out with the trash. Otherwise, I'd rather save the money.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
If players choose to ignore their captain, who is busting his ring despite the scoreline, then those players need a serious kick in the arse

Latest posts