What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Team v Dogs

TrigaTheTiger

Juniors
Slow wingers aren't the reason we are conceding 7 points for every 1 we score this month.

What a geniused thing to say.

Tiger05

First Grade
Slow wingers aren't the reason we are conceding 7 points for every 1 we score this month.

What a geniused thing to say.

I'm not sure how true this comment is. Do you watch any of our games. If we have good fast wingers we would be scoring some points and most importantly not letting as many in. You just have to run it out wide against us and you score. Its also happened multiple times this season.

Keep up the good work though.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
I'm not sure how true this comment is. Do you watch any of our games. If we have good fast wingers we would be scoring some points and most importantly not letting as many in. You just have to run it out wide against us and you score. Its also happened multiple times this season.

Keep up the good work though.

How can the wingers score anything, we can't hold the ball long enough to get it out to them

Tiger05

First Grade
How can the wingers score anything, we can't hold the ball long enough to get it out to them

Did you see Moses kick the other night. It was perfect if we had a winger who had some idea. I remember another game recently and we gave Richards the ball in heaps of space and he trundled along. If that was Koro it might have been very different.

Adding to that all teams have to do is run it at us out wide and we can't defend. We also had Akaoula dropping it left, right and centre against the dogs.

Nofo coming back fixes one side and Richards is serviceable on the other side but this is a concern.

I also think our forwards although they have been smashed can put it together. Its not like they are crap.

BrotherJim05

Bench
Did you see Moses kick the other night. It was perfect if we had a winger who had some idea. I remember another game recently and we gave Richards the ball in heaps of space and he trundled along. If that was Koro it might have been very different.

Adding to that all teams have to do is run it at us out wide and we can't defend. We also had Akaoula dropping it left, right and centre against the dogs.

Nofo coming back fixes one side and Richards is serviceable on the other side but this is a concern.

I also think our forwards although they have been smashed can put it together. Its not like they are crap.

There were a few moments where if we had the right players we would have put on some points. That kick by Moses would have been caught by Nofo and been a try for sure. That no look pass by Brooks would have been caught and put down over the line if Teddy was there.

I think we have a really good team in the making, just need to sort a few things out. Disagree with what you are saying about Richards. He was awesome all year but towards the end he got really slow but I reckon he was carrying an injury.

Tigers Tale

Juniors
I'm certain Richards is playing injured. Credit to the guy, he could just as easy earn his money on the sideline, he is doing his bit for a team ravaged by injury...