What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Team v Dolphins

Yeah, either Roache or CHT for Laban, i reckon. Would love to see Roache get another shot
Yea agree, but I think it'll be CHT that comes in on game day. Thought Roache might get another run in place of Lussick, but hopefully he takes some confidence back to Cup and carves up there.

Stoked to see Marata back, although a little surprised. Thought with the bye next week and the good performance last week, they'd take the extra fortnight but he must be well and truly mended.

Reactions: Izz

SpaceMonkey

Immortal
Really? Holy shit.. I missed the first 10mins or so, but would never have known he was crocked. What a bloody trooper.
He had the trainer with him looking at his ankle and looked like he was struggling early- then it looked like he ran it out and was ok. To have actually played all that time with a significant injury is pretty tough. And it’s not like you can really carry ankles either.

He had the trainer with him looking at his ankle and looked like he was struggling early- then it looked like he ran it out and was ok. To have actually played all that time with a significant injury is pretty tough. And it’s not like you can really carry ankles either.
Yea man, that's a hell of an effort from the young fella. Any word on what the injury is? Just seen he's not expected back till round 18 so must be a decent one.

I also didnt really appreciate how big he is till the weekend too. Dude has some size about him.

Big Marn

Juniors
Should Tohu make the final transition to Prop, much like Wiki did in his csreer? If he was in a prop rotation, it would reduce his minutes and maybe prolong his career.

Juju

Juniors
Martin Devlin is saying AFB is out with a rib injury... AND... is agitating for an early release. FFS

Beavers Headgear

First Grade
Martin Devlin is saying AFB is out with a rib injury... AND... is agitating for an early release. FFS
Was just coming here to post the same

I predicted when the news came out late last year that if the Warriors weren’t up near the top of the ladder he would want out mid season

Was just coming here to post the same

I predicted when the news came out late last year that if the Warriors weren’t up near the top of the ladder he would want out mid season
Yea... you'll forgive me for being pissed that you've been proven right.

Fk me dead this news sucks. Unless its a genuine family thing, I hope they turn it down. He can play Cup for the rest of the year if that's what it means.

Did you hear this from AFB? or
A player in the team he has spoken to about this?

Nothing adds up to this rumour as he has been part of the leadership meetings on regular. They would of identified if he was all in or not for 2024 and he advised them and in his media press release statement he is committed to 2024 season as he has his future sorted 2025 onwards.

Who would tell Devlin anything?

Leber

Bench
AFB out. Barnett back to prop, Laban starting and Roache on the bench.... apparently.

Man this is a topsey turvey season.

His manager has released a statment saying that he was walked out of the dressing room cos he was pissed at himself for his rubbish game