What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Team V Dragons

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Junior Paulo, another debutant, congrats to the kid

we may as well just play our Holden Cup team

Last edited:
I like the number of Eels juniors in that side. Waiting for the articles about "the ones that the Eels have kept in the Blue and Gold", as opposed to the usual "ones that got away" articles.

natheel

Coach
Seems strange to me

It's not like he's been out injured for weeks and needs a week at Wenty to get some match fitness.

He's pulled out of a few games though an with api showing a solid defensive display Ricky is happy keepin him there. I've got no issues. Morgs will be back in sooner than later

eels_fan

First Grade
Great point re: juniors

Am I right in thinking all local juniors except Api, Kelly, Sandow, Fui & Maitua?

Hmmmm, Api's selection f**ks my theory about R. Spagnolo being named at right centre.

While Morgs might be a touch injured, there are more plausible explanations such as a) someone in Wollongong has taken out a restraining order against him, and will be attending the game b) he is auditioning for the role of Anthony Soprano Jnr in the Sopranos movie or c) he's been reading Casper's posts, and figures that Wollongong is just too close to Bowral.

Eelementary

Post Whore
I believe that Morgan is playing for Wenty just because he's an established First Grader already and a walk-up starter when he's fit. I believe Stuart wants to give Api and other youngsters a go to see how they handle First Grade so that he can decide who he wants to keep.

Wouldn't surprise me to see Api play four or five games and then have Morgan come back into the side. It's also a well-earned break for Morgan.

hindmarsh_1

Juniors
The whisper I'm hearing is junior Paulo has got the nod ahead of Pauli Pauli

Funny u mention paulo stags. I was only speakin to a holden cup player yesterday and i asked him about pauli and frazer and how there goin and who he thinks will b the next player to step up to the plate and he said he thinks neither, he said the guy he thought would b next on the list for a call up would be paulo !! He said the bloke has been killing it lately !.. I mentioned how good terepo has been goin and he says he is the fastest player over 10 metres at the club which blew me away.. Im lovin these juniors we got comin through the ranks at the moment

Casper The Ghost

First Grade
Hmmmm, Api's selection f**ks my theory about R. Spagnolo being named at right centre.

While Morgs might be a touch injured, there are more plausible explanations such as a) someone in Wollongong has taken out a restraining order against him, and will be attending the game b) he is auditioning for the role of Anthony Soprano Jnr in the Sopranos movie or c) he's been reading Casper's posts, and figures that Wollongong is just too close to Bowral.

or d) still recovering from speed snorting when visiting Barry's Wagon, a notorious red light district brothel in the ACT.