What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Team v Knights - Chambers demoted

Frenzy.

Immortal
Moylan not even named. f**k me. 7 week calf injury.

I hate Talakai in the centre’s.

Terrible team. Hopefully we see Tracey move to centres and Metcalf to halves but that would be expecting too much from super coach.

I realise Chambers has pissed people off and isn't playing well but to piss people off enough to put Sifa in the centres is significant. I don't like it either.

Hoping it's ducks and drakes myself. Lualua in for Sifa. Big Heavy Unit to the bench. Magoulias to Uranus.

Or even Metcalf in for Sifa. Big Heavy Unit to the bench. Magoulias to Uranus.

Sharkorff

Juniors
Can't see them running out as named. Surely the coach can't be that silly..... oh wait...
I just realised. I now give the the same amount of shits that the coach and the players give about the games we have left.

Do your worst. Flogs

snout

First Grade
Does it really matter?
It's like worrying who's riding a 3 legged horse in the Melbourne cup.

2012....Sharks Year

First Grade
Why bother naming Chambers on the extended bench?

Can he not sledge at training and be recalled?

Stupid f**king selection if you ask me.

Mind you he got an opposition player binned twice. I wouldn't have dropped him...
I get what you’re saying mate but unfortunately getting a player binned twice doesn’t guarantee you the two points…. Well at least not if you’re the Sharks.

2012....Sharks Year

First Grade
I realise Chambers has pissed people off and isn't playing well but to piss people off enough to put Sifa in the centres is significant. I don't like it either.

Hoping it's ducks and drakes myself. Lualua in for Sifa. Big Heavy Unit to the bench. Magoulias to Uranus.

Or even Metcalf in for Sifa. Big Heavy Unit to the bench. Magoulias to Uranus.
Bit of a risk v reward option for Pomga… he gets it right Sifa gets owned. Gets it wrong… he becomes road kill. Agree with Billy M to Uranus….that ship has sailed.