What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Team v Knights - Chambers demoted

What a shit show its become
yup. get real. focus on 2022 . they put hannay into a shite position where all he can cop is shite....Not a 1st grade coach at this time, and not given reins to be one anyway,be honest and let the fANS KNOW REST OF YR IS ABOUT 2022 and beyond ....

roboshark

Coach
Dunno why we didn't go for the loan deal the dogs got. Those 2 would be better than what we have. Being shown up by the dogs management. Embarrassing

Eion

First Grade
I thought we were fugged before I saw that jersey. We love to go extra shit with a zany jersey.

Knights by 30.

Big Bloke

Juniors
We need a meme to have the Scarecrow, Tin Man and Lion with Dorothy on the yellow brick road looking for the Emerald City.

As I have said, Dorothy is Woods. I'd then have Hannay as the Scarecrow, Moylan as the Lion and SJ as the Tin Man. Open to other suggestions.

Is there anyone clever enough on here to put a meme together with this idea?

Stake Removed

First Grade
We need a meme to have the Scarecrow, Tin Man and Lion with Dorothy on the yellow brick road looking for the Emerald City.

As I have said, Dorothy is Woods. I'd then have Hannay as the Scarecrow, Moylan as the Lion and SJ as the Tin Man. Open to other suggestions.

Is there anyone clever enough on here to put a meme together with this idea?
So who is Toto, I think the wizard would be Will Kennedy

snout

First Grade
The Wizard would be Fitz.

They're on the road to find what they need. A heart for Woods - fphark me he's not a miracle worker.

We're not in Jubilee anymore Toto

Latest posts