What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Team v Knights

devoid

Juniors
Apparently Shaun Berrigan is travelling with the team. Who will make way if he gets a spot?

Heremaia will make way. As Berrigan stated on the radio this morning, Heremaia hasn't returned to training yet from his 'family tragedy,' and looks unlikely to make the trip tomorrow. He didn't sound too sure if Ta'ai was going to travel either. Who knows - maybe there will be some other guys travelling tomorrow.

LeagueNut

First Grade
As much as I don't want to speculate, what's happened to Heremaia? I've got a horrible feeling I heard his missus was pregnant recently, I hope everything is OK.

devoid

Juniors
Yeah, not sure LN - the way Berrigan was talking about it, it didn't sound too good. He said Azza had been told by the club that he should only return to training when he felt up to it. Hoping he and his family are okay.

_addict

Juniors
The win against Melbourne was monumental, but we can't be dismissive of Newcastle. Their losses have been against the big guns, and they were competitive in all of those bar the Storm.

IMO this would have to be the second to top match of the round, after the Dragons v Dogs game, and given what I consider to be two well-matched teams will be a further important gauge of where we really stand.

Go The Warriors!

Penrose Warrior

First Grade
Apparently Shaun Berrigan is travelling with the team. Who will make way if he gets a spot?

As far as bench utilities go, I'd rather have Hohaia than Berrigan.

He could slot back into the centres and push Mannering or Brown into the pack, but I'm more than happy with our back row setup at the moment.

Where would he go??

I'd rather Berrigan myself.

Really hope all is okay with Heremaia and his family.

joseph1

Juniors
Ideal team for this week would be Berrigan and Mara sharing the duties. Hohaia and Heremaia left in Aucks. Looking forward to see if Locke and Maloney can back up their heroics from last week.

worier

Juniors
As much as I don't want to speculate, what's happened to Heremaia? I've got a horrible feeling I heard his missus was pregnant recently, I hope everything is OK.

I belive they were expecting twins. I noticed the players (Warriors) were wearing black arm bands. I'm really hoping the dots ain't connected.

Izz

Bench
The win against Melbourne was monumental, but we can't be dismissive of Newcastle. Their losses have been against the big guns, and they were competitive in all of those bar the Storm.

IMO this would have to be the second to top match of the round, after the Dragons v Dogs game, and given what I consider to be two well-matched teams will be a further important gauge of where we really stand.

Go The Warriors!
Agreed. Methinks this will be a very tight game.

_addict

Juniors
I belive they were expecting twins. I noticed the players (Warriors) were wearing black arm bands. I'm really hoping the dots ain't connected.

Amen to that.

Too spite that fact that we've ragged on him a bit lately, his really is a bit of a fairytale and I admire him for what he's been able to do, plus he strikes me as such a genuine and likable guy.

Meth

Staff member

Go The Warriors!

Hi Addict

Were you formally rl_addict at TFS?

Meth

Staff member

They alluded to this in the build up. If what we think has happened, has happened, it's a desperately sad and tragic situation.

Hope the boys can win this one for him

F**k I can't stand these commentators today, no guessing who they are going for in this one. It should be illegal to have one sided commentators, I cant even stand it when the NZ commentators are all for the Warriors. Something should be done about this. And yes the brought up the Manu catching balls again from nightmare game again. These coons are so outdated and need to move on

Judd

Juniors
Gary Belcher is on the same level as Mcivor...the lowest level. But whats annoying the heck out of me however is Berrigan's defence or lack thereof

Joker's Wild

Coach
Good win today guys, well deserved

Tough defence and guts won the match for your boys.

Pity my Knights couldnt show the same steel late in the 2nd half

Latest posts