What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Team v Knights.

Meth

Staff member
1- Tuivasa-Sheck
2- Fusitu'a
3- Aitken/Perham
4- Hiku
5- Maumalo
6- Nikorima
7- Harris-Tavita
8- Fonua-Blake
9- Egan
10- Taunoa-Brown
11- Katoa
12- Sironen
13- Harris

Res- Tevaga, Ah Mau, Afoa, Murdoch-Masilla

Meth

Staff member
Not entirely sure about injuries. Aitken, Sironen, Egan all under a bit of a cloud.

LeagueNut

First Grade
I've obviously missed something but where are our reserves playing this year? We're not in NSW Cup any more. There's some sort of Qld Cup link now right? Are we just farming out players instead of having our own team?

Rich102

Staff member
There dosen't seem to be any NSW cup and the reserves with the team are playing with the Redcliff Dolphins I think. R&S should know.

Big Marn

Juniors
There dosen't seem to be any NSW cup and the reserves with the team are playing with the Redcliff Dolphins I think. R&S should know.
what was i watching yesterday when i turned on the tv and Joseph Suaali and Sam Walker were tearing up the opposition?

Maybe it was Jersey Flegg. i only watched about 3 mins of it.

Last edited:

Scott

Bench
Heard NB on MMM yesterday saying Pompey is the next in line for the centre spot. I'd say he comes in for Aitken.

Fufu Andronez

First Grade
what was i watching yesterday when i turned on the tv and Joseph Suaali and Sam Walker were tearing up the opposition?

Maybe it was Jersey Flegg. i only watched about 3 mins of it.
nah it was NSW cup, I also caught a few minutes of it on Kayo, right when Walker put Sualii over for a try lol

SmashEmBro

Juniors
I’d prefer Evans have to fight his way in, if possible.

I thought JTB looked pretty average on the weekend, so I’d be happy to give Evans the nod over him if fit.

Backs pick themselves, only change would be if Aitken is out.

AFB
Egan
Evans
Katoa
BMM
Tohu

Jazz
Sironen
Bunty
Ah Mau

If everyone’s fit this week, I’d put Siro on the bench just in case Egan goes down. I think the big forward pack worked well last week so I’m reluctant for us to carry an out and out hooker there right now

SpaceMonkey

Immortal
JatB didn’t have the impact of the other big men so I reckon swaapping him for Evans would be useful to light a fire under their collective arses. Keep the forwards hungry for their spots

Meth

Staff member
So, we are looking for more than a patch job. We need someone to settle into this role for half the season. Perham? Pompey? Turner?

Latest posts