What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Team V Melbourne Light North Westerlies

Dr Crane

Live Update Team
Must be injured.

I'm surprised Vatuvei returns so quickly. I'll be terrified with him vs Cronk

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
Manu has a shocker and gets a week off.

Pity about Ropati, he's been showing good form. Let's hope Rovelli has learnt his lessons in PL.

Scott

Bench
Ropati has a slight injury.

I'd have prefered Hohaia at 7 instead of Rovelli.

I really don't like the look of that team. We should cream a Melbourne team without their Origin players, but on current form and with that team, I have grave doubts!

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
Scott said:
Ropati has a slight injury.

I'd have prefered Hohaia at 7 instead of Rovelli.

I really don't like the look of that team. We should cream a Melbourne team without their Origin players, but on current form and with that team, I have grave doubts!

Folau jumping opposite Vatuvei. As soon as a bomb goes up ever single Warrior fan will cringe simultaneously.

As for us beating Melbourne, if we can't beat a Storm team missing 9 first choice players then we don't deserve to be anywhere near finals football and even if we make it we won't hang around for long.

I'm not saying we will win, but if we don't then we don't deserve anything other than an early end to the season.

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
Skinner said:
Can't see that squad lining up on Sunday.....

Gut feeling? I only just noticed that Vatuvei and Ah Van have had their wings swapped around. That didn't work for Meli or Toopi, don't see why it would suddenly work now.

What changes can you see coming? The only other players we have who aren't injured/suspended/on Origin are Lawrie, Anderson, Byrne. Surely you're not suggesting someone new might debut?

Rich102

Staff member
Is Cleary presuming Crockett will get suspended?
From what I saw the sending off was more than enough punishment.

Greetings Warriors.

This is my opinion on a possible Storm line up:
1. Turner
2. Chambers
3. J. Smith
4. Quinn
5. Folau
6. Geyer
7. Cronk
8. Cross
9. Aubusson
10. Crossman
11. Lima
12. Donnelly
13. Tagataese

Bench:
- Manu
- Newton
- Blair
- Anderson

This will be a very hard match. An Auckland away match is always a tough task and missing 9 first choice players will make it harder. I'm predicting a Storm win by 4 points with the winning try scored out wide in the 79th minute.

Skinner

Coach
Rich102 said:
Is Cleary presuming Crockett will get suspended?
From what I saw the sending off was more than enough punishment.

He is charged, and an early guilty plea gets him two weeks. I don't believe they will
fight it.

I'm disappointed to see Rovelli come back at halfback after Ropati's injury rather than Hohaia getting a go. I don't think Rovelli's been playing very well even in PL, so I don't think he's ready to return to the NRL.

Skinner

Coach
Sanchez said:
what do you have in mind for the possible changes skinner

I don't know mate, but I think he has things up his sleeve. I can't see Manu there
for a start.