What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Team V Panthers

Penrose Warrior

First Grade

Tony Kemp rumours making the mainstream!

Drawing some hilarious long bows about 'passing the baton' to Volkman, Kent saying it's significant because Stacey played halfback decades ago, etc. Interesting that one of them reckons Brown was going to drop SJ. Which on form, is absolutely fair.

Meth

Staff member
I remember Jerome Luai replacing the Panthers' Origin halves (maybe as a debutant) and absolutely tearing us to shreds.

Blair

Coach
I remember Jerome Luai replacing the Panthers' Origin halves (maybe as a debutant) and absolutely tearing us to shreds.
I was there. The year after I was also there, for the up 28-6 at halftime loss.

My last trip to the old Panthers stadium will be round 24, when the Panthers sign off there, against us.

I think a lot of Warriors fans have Stockholm Syndrome.

Beavers Headgear

First Grade
I was there. The year after I was also there, for the up 28-6 at halftime loss.

My last trip to the old Panthers stadium will be round 24, when the Panthers sign off there, against us.

I think a lot of Warriors fans have Stockholm Syndrome.

that could get messy if Penrith are up to send the old stadium off in the right fashion

Last edited:

Blair

Coach
I'm cowering behind a lovely $9.99 six-pack of Aldi St Entiene Lager tonight.

I've got a couple more here under the table just in case.

5:30 pm, bring it.