What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Team v Raiders

Hellsy

Immortal
So.... did anyone in the Blue and Gold Army get an:
EMAIL FROM THE CLUB WITH THE TEAM LISTS??????????

I'm still waiting for mine.... guess you have to be in the know to get this info....

Parra Guru

Coach
wittyz chick said:
:lol:

What time is Flegg kick-off?? Because for some reason the Parra website isn't working for me!

try the raiders site, I had to find the prems details off the tigers site last week :roll:

I'm pumped for this one tbh

Nikki

Coach
Brod... hehehehe...

I just hope that all 3 grades are at Canberra Stadium, coz I think I remember one year they played Flegg at a local ground. Soon as we know what time Flegg kicks off we can arrange departure times.

Hellsy

Immortal
Yes... it'd be nice if we had an email with all 3 team lists and playing times wouldnt it???

Nikki

Coach
Thats why I dont pay em anymore. They cant get one simple job right so why should I give em my hard earned cash. They get enuff outta be TBH. I dont think I have been a B&G Army member for 2 years now for that simple reason.

Parra Guru

Coach
PREMIER LEAGUE vs RAIDERS
Canberra Stadium
Sat 9 June 3:30pm

1 Michael LETT

2 Etu UAISELE
3 Taulima TAUTAI
4 David WILLIAMS
5 Jonathan WRIGHT

6 Kris KEATING
7 Blake GREEN

8 Junior PAULO
9 Matt KEATING
10 Justin TSOULOS
11 Richard FA’AOSO
12 Todd LOWRIE
13 Zeb TAIA

14 Brendan OAKE
15 Broderick WRIGHT
16 Justin HORO
17 Aaron WOOD
18 Alfred BETHAM
19 Jeremy LATIMORE

COACH – RIP TAYLOR

JERSEY FLEGG vs RAIDERS
Canberra Stadium
Sat 9 June 1:50pm

1 Taputoa REA

2 Iwi HAURAKI
3 Mase LALU TOGAGAE
4 Zac RUSS
5 Josh DAVIS

6 Nathan CAMPBELL
7 Trent HODKINSON

8 Justin WOOD
9 Ray NASSO
10 Tim MANNAH
11 James GREHAN
12 Tony WILLIAMS
13 Martin LEWIS

14 Luke MOTINELLI
15 Tim ROBINSON
16 Paul IVAN
17 Jay HEMING
19 David BAUMANN
20 Duan POANEKI

COACH – CRAIG CULNANE

http://parratest1.webomatics.com/news/news1556.asp

somehow I googled 'parramatta eels' and their test website was the second site on the list!

NT_Eelsfan

Juniors
i think it would have been interesting if they put Lett in the centres and Taulima Dave or Etu into fullback cos imo i reckon hes best suited at Centre, bit like Inu

Ron Jeremy

Coach
The Colonel said:
NRL vs RAIDERS
Canberra Stadium
Sat 9 June 5:30pm

1 Luke BURT

3 Ben SMITH
4 Krisnan INU
5 Eric GROTHE

6 Brett FINCH
7 Tim SMITH

8 Nathan CAYLESS ©
9 PJ MARSH
10 Aaron CANNINGS
11 Chad ROBINSON
12 Feleti MATEO
13 Daniel WAGON

14 Mark RIDDELL
15 Josh CORDOBA
16 Ian HINDMARSH
17 Fuifui MOIMOI
18 Weller HAURAKI

COACH – MICHAEL HAGAN

A good side, i'm pretty confident we can beat them with 12 as Hagan has indicated, so we'll just have to wait and see.

bartman

Immortal
FG side pretty much as expected to be honest.

Difficult game considering the short turnaround, and the presumably cold conditions. And the Raiders seem to do well against us down there over the years. Need to be prepared and on our game so as to continue our momentum.

wittyz chick

Coach
Nikki said:
Brod... hehehehe...

I just hope that all 3 grades are at Canberra Stadium, coz I think I remember one year they played Flegg at a local ground. Soon as we know what time Flegg kicks off we can arrange departure times.

I dunno if it was posted but took PG's advice and went to the Canberra site and Flegg is at Canberra Stadium at 1:30pm :)

Stagger eel

Staff member
Natalie's Daddy said:
Go on Broderick Wright getting promoted, he deserves it.

he does actually, he'll be too olf for flegg next year so with the possible departure of a couple of props from the top 25, he has big chance staking a claim for a spot in that squad in 08.

sooperdooper

First Grade
whats with the hate for reddy?
lets not forget he is a very good fullback which is his position and best suited to.... but like a good employee he is willing to try a new position etc...
i see nothing wrong with him there and is the logical choice

Stagger eel

Staff member
sooperdooper said:
whats with the hate for reddy?
lets not forget he is a very good fullback which is his position and best suited to.... but like a good employee he is willing to try a new position etc...
i see nothing wrong with him there and is the logical choice

I'm happy with Reddy's inclusion, just not sure whether he's fit or not as he hasn't played in the last few weeks.

Team I need help...does this mean I have to rug up or SERIOUSLY rug up?

ACT and Canberra Forecast

Issued at 11:20 am EST on Wednesday 6 June 2007

Warning Summary
Nil.
Current Weather Situation and Future Developments
A strong stationary high is centred to the south of the Bight which extends a broad ridge over the region. A trough is developing over southeast Queensland bringing good rainfall there and over northeastern NSW. The trough may cause isolated showers to extend southward towards the ACT around Friday or Saturday.
Forecast for Wednesday
Morning cloud clearing to a fine and mostly sunny day. Light and variable winds.

Precis: Fine, mostly sunny. City: Max 14Tuggeranong: Max 13
Chance of rainfall: 10%.
Winds on Lake: Variable to 15 km/h.
UV Index: 2 [Low]
Forecast for Thursday
Fine and mostly sunny day. Light easterly winds.

Precis: Fine, mostly sunny. City: Min 1 Max 14Friday Chance of a shower. Min 2 Max 12Saturday Chance of a shower. Min 4 Max 12 http://www.bom.gov.au/products/IDN10035.shtml

Latest posts