What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Team v Raiders

spiderdan

Bench
i will be there for sure. don't get to see my team play in my home town often enough.

will say hi for sure.

are you sitting near hellsy? she has my number if you want to give me a call when you're in.

Parra Guru

Coach
I didn't realise you were from Canberra. I'm sitting with her yeah, I think we'll be there from Flegg onwards.

Freak2

Juniors
Just going back to an alternate option to Reddy and although I would not do this if he got injured I guess you would have to play Wagon at Centre and move Inu to wing and bring in another back rower.

But I express this would not be my preference. Reddy will be fine!!

Bazal

Post Whore
It's going to be colder than 4 by game time, IMO...it's always lower than the predicted minimum around here. Pray for a cloudy day :crazy:

I'll probably be there from flegg kickoff so I'll hopefully drop round and meet some people :D

Suitman

Post Whore
Parra Guru said:
woo hoo?

Does the cloud hide the cold?

Technically, it is generally warmer when it's cloudy. If there is a wind though, it will make it feel colder. Normally, the coldest nights temperature wise are when it is clear and still.

Suity

wittyz chick

Coach
I wish I had my school jacket they're supposed to be really warm ... I could've taken that.

I have to go find some jackets :lol:

Bazal

Post Whore
Parra Guru said:
woo hoo?

Does the cloud hide the cold?

Because urban areas generate heat, which thick cloud keeps trapped...if you have a clear night like we have for the past few, the warmth (if it can be called that) of the day escapes quicker and it's much colder much earlier. We've had quite still nights, though...so if that holds it shouldn't be too bad. The wind off the Snowies is the killer...

Suitman

Post Whore
Bazal said:
Because urban areas generate heat, which thick cloud keeps trapped...if you have a clear night like we have for the past few, the warmth (if it can be called that) of the day escapes quicker and it's much colder much earlier. We've had quite still nights, though...so if that holds it shouldn't be too bad. The wind off the Snowies is the killer...

Wish I'd said that. ;-)

Suity

Stagger eel

Staff member
Colonel, Kylie and I will wave from the Vation-suite where we'll be dining on a seafood platter and washing it down wuth the country's finest red wine...

Hellsy

Immortal
Will you be coming over to see us Spidey?
Or maybe call when you get there?

We should be there by halftime Flegg I think, depending on if there is any roadworks etc etc.. and if we go to my friends house first at all

spiderdan

Bench
will definitely come over for a bit of a yarn.

you usually sit in front of the big screen, yeah?

i'll probably get there for prems and will call you.