What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Team v Roosters - Cayless out

Stagger eel

Staff member
Hurriflatch said:
If Finch drops out I'm getting worried look what happened the last time that Finch didn't play

Finch is Parra's A.Johns
]

are you taking the piss...

Mr_E

Juniors
Whatever happened to the team sheets actually telling us who is "not considered" so that we know who is out, rather than us having to find out later?

Stagger eel

Staff member
AlexTheEel said:
Long term?

from what i understand it's more trying to fix a long term niggling injury, he shouldn't be out for long although Jodeci can probably shed more light on it.

Caylo gone for 4 weeks.......

http://foxsports.com.au/story/0,8659,21931603-23214,00.html

June 19, 2007 PARRAMATTA captain Nathan Cayless is out for four weeks after he was today diagnosed with a broken hand.

The New Zealand international suffered the injury in the Eels 20-12 NRL win over St George Illawarra at Parramatta Stadium on Sunday.

Coach Michael Hagan has promoted Josh Cordoba from the bench into the starting side while Daniel Wagon returns from illness to play this Saturday against the Sydney Roosters at Aussie Stadium.

Nathan Hindmarsh will captain the Eels side in the absence of Cayless while his brother Ian Hindmarsh will play his 150th NRL game.

Hagan said the injury to Cayless is a huge setback.

"He has been one of our really good players so far this season and it is a blow to the team and to Nathan personally," Hagan said.

"Hopefully against the Roosters we can apply the necessary attitude and work hard again. It is going to be a tough game. They are obviously full of confidence and will be looking to play well at home as well."

AAP

Hellsy

Immortal
Poor Caylo.

Best possible side I believe.

QUESTION - Did anyone get their B+G Army email with the team lists for this week?

What is going on with this????

Hellsy

Immortal
That wouldnt surprise me TBH :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
Perhaps some professionalism from whoever is in charge of the group emails would solve all of this..... I dont actually think DK does them

eloquentEEL

First Grade
If DK does do it, he may be a bit pre-occupied atm. They said in commentary that he recently had another bub.

parra pete

Referee
Hellsy said:
That wouldnt surprise me TBH :lol: :lol: :lol:
Perhaps some professionalism from whoever is in charge of the group emails would solve all of this..... I dont actually think DK does them

;-)