What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Team v Roosters.

Meth

Staff member
1- Nicoll-Klokstad
2- Watene-Zelezniak
3- Pompey
4- Tuivasa-Sheck
5- Kosi
6- Martin
7- Johnson
8- Fonua-Blake
9- Egan
10- Afoa
11- Barnett
12- Ford
13- Harris

Res- Ale, Maiu'u, Laban, Walker

I thought Montoya had one of his better games, but even at his best, he still sucks.

Can't wait to piss off Te Maire Martin.

Penrose Warrior

First Grade
Yeah, TMM is absolutely anonymous at the moment. And he was at the end of last year, too.

Harsh on Berry, nothing went his way today. He didn't do anything particularly wrong, did he?

Think we need to stay the course with these guys, try and get some minutes into Maiu'u and Laban, and just hope like hell something builds. Was encouraging to see Bunty come back in today and carry strongly a couple of times, and defend well like he always does.

Meth

Staff member
I think Berry needs a couple of games back in NSW to get some defensive confidence back. Could be wrong. I don't know how many tackles he missed tonight, but it was more than a few.

Manu Vatuvei

Coach
Berry is also getting a lot of chances to contribute with all of our attack going to his side, and he isn’t showing much

SpaceMonkey

Immortal
Thank f**k I’m not the only one who thinks Pompey deserves to come back. He has a limited ceiling but he’s reliable and Rocco is off form. And I also don’t think RTS is particularly effective at centre, put him on the wing or at FB.
And TMM is mud. Is CHT fit?

Beavers Headgear

First Grade
Is it worth giving RTS a crack on the right ?

Maybe that sweep play improves if RTS is on that side of the park. At the moment every single set move is heading to that side of the park, they refuse to try anything on the left

The coach will go with the same old same old but to vent here goes my team list.
Let's face it we can re-shuffle people around the park / team but its the plan that's the issue.

01: CNK
02: Tuaupiki (Better Footy IQ and safer)
03: Pompey (Bigger Body Better Defender)
04: Leiataua (X-Factor)
05: RTS (More space)
06: TMM (Farr to get a shot if TMM has no POD)
07: SJ
08: AFB
09: Egan
15: Ale (Starts with AFB to balance out our 2 starting props. mix youth with experience)
11: Ford (Keep him on the left)
12: Laban (He will be better than Capewell, even with his mistakes and greenness)
13: Harris

14: Walker
10: Barnett
16: Afoa
17: Maiu'u (Energy and fear factor)

18: Farr (Give him a go in the halves despite being a FB, has some skills to explore)

Izz

Bench
1. CNK
2. DWZ
3. Pompey
4. Ali
5. Montoya (don't think Kosi's been playing well enough to get a call up)
6. RTS
7. Johnson
8. AFB
9. Egan
10. Bunty
11. Ford
12. Barnett
13. Harris

14. Walker
15. Ale
16. Maiu'u
17. TMM

JJ

Immortal
1. CNK
2. DWZ
3. Pompey
4. Ali
5. Montoya (don't think Kosi's been playing well enough to get a call up)
6. RTS
7. Johnson
8. AFB
9. Egan
10. Bunty
11. Ford
12. Barnett
13. Harris

14. Walker
15. Ale
16. Maiu'u
17. TMM
Liking RTS at 1 or 6…. Best weapon in the team, needs ball in hand more often, wasted at centre and worse on wing

Leber

Bench
Wont be anything like this, but I had a play around and went with...

1 CNK
2 DWZ
3 Berry
4 Pompey
5 RTS
6 Farr
7 Johnson
8 AFB
9 Egan
10 Ale
11 Capewell
12 Barnett
13 Harris

14 Walker
15 Laban
16 Afoa
17 Maiu'u

Blair

Coach
Was Martin doing lot's of tackling? I thought his defence was together, apart from that let through on Saifiti which, ultimately, decided the match.