What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Team v.s Souths

azzah72

Bench
NRL Round 11 – Team List
Sharks v Rabbitohs
Monday, May 26
Remondis Stadium
Kickoff – 7.00pm

1 Michael Gordon

2 Sosaia Feki

3 Blake Ayshford

4 Ricky Leutele

5 Jonathan Wright

6 Daniel Holdsworth

7 Jeff Robson

8 Siosaia Vave

9 John Morris

10 Bryce Gibbs

11 Tinirau Arona

12 Wade Graham (c)

13 Chris Heighington

INTERCHANGE

14 Isaac De Gois

15 Sam Tagataese

16 Tupou Sopoaga

17 David Fifita

18 Michael Lichaa

http://www.sharks.com.au/news/2014/05/20/nrl_team_list_sharks_v_souths.html

carcharias

Immortal
Who got the clubs email Re this?

f**king hilarious .

"New look sharks lineup named to tackle souths"

With State of Origin and injuries impacting his stocks of players available, Sharks coach Peter Sharp has named a team with a vastly different look to the one which was narrowly beaten by the Tigers last Saturday night.

Skipper Paul Gallen and back rower Luke Lewis were today named in the NSW Origin team and headed to Coffs Harbour for training camp, while Anthony Tupou, Todd Carney and Beau Ryan suffered injuries (Injury Report) in the Tigers loss and will miss the game against Souths on Monday.

In their place Sharp has recalled the experienced duo of Daniel Holdsworth and Blake Ayshford, with Jonathan Wright shifting from the centres into Ryan’s wing spot.

Ads

First Grade
I reckon whoever wrote that was cringing through the whole thing.

jason taylor

Bench
What does Penani have to do to get a run? Surely he's ahead of Holdsworth.
I guess it just shows you that the Sharks aren't planning on retaining Penani, what a shame, I like what I've seen from him.

PR_SHARK

Juniors
That is a dreadful team. Don't think I will be staying up until 11 to watch this reserve grade team run out

bluefox1968

Juniors
Game for "incumbents" (read: dead-set losers that other clubs have rejected long ago as being passed their use-by-date).

That's partly why we're running last.

Tigers fans are now laughing - and who could blame 'em?

Souths 40-0.

jc155776

Coach
Hahaha the only thing that can make this team better is a late surprise inclusion of Matt prior.

Aidsworth, Aidsford and WrightAids all in the one side.

Wicked.

webShark

Game for "incumbents" (read: dead-set losers that other clubs have rejected long ago as being passed their use-by-date).

That's partly why we're running last.

Tigers fans are now laughing - and who could blame 'em?

Souths 40-0.

Souths line up not that great either. Good job. Cant we get Dank back? As for use-by-dates, Jono never had one. Always crap. Never seen him have a decent game for the Dogs NRL or Reggies or Sharks NRL or Reggies.

Ayshford did play well a few years ago. Ironical he got try of the year last year on the end of a great team move, I think following a Simona break. Let's be honest, only injury keeping Richard out too. Vave starting lol.

Last edited:

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
Best players we have available, are playing.
Not hard to work out.
Penani. Lol. Yeah throw the guy in against a combination like Souths have. FMD.

Latest posts