What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Team v.s Souths

Feej

First Grade
cant argue with that
we are a unique bunch
no other club in the comp would put up with the shit we have had to deal with the last 18 months

Very true, though I'm almost done. Booked in a band rehearsal over Origin tomorrow night.

Tucky

Juniors
I sat there watching the game on Foxtel pretty much emotionless for the first 60 minutes. Normally I get right into it whether at the game or watching on tele, but last night no tantrums, no swearing at players, nothing.
Switched channels and watched some car racing instead.

carcharias

Immortal
I had a ticket and just couldn't be f**ked going.

I put my trackies on and just sat back and watched my 4 year in his own little world old play with his batman figurines.
Oblivious to any such thing as footy.

Madsharkie

First Grade
I was working on the laptop but had it playing in the background. Going by the fox commentary there weren't a lot of reasons to watch. No surprise we didn't trouble the scoreboard.

From what I did see I thought Robbo's passing game was terrible. Def not what I expect from a first grade halfback (he's normally pretty solid). Didn't mind some of holdsworth's grubbers, rather than our normal bomb and hope. Taga looked good for the small game time, and Heino was good as well. Does wade want to be a centre?

Latest posts