What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Team v.s Souths

Quigs

Immortal
Apologies for asking a serious question. He was one of my favourite Saints players, and was hoping he would kick on when he had the opportunity to play in the front row permanently. Unfortunately he now seems to have disappeared.

Does he know Roger Rogerson?

marrick5

Juniors
:lol: yeah right if any young kids will be given a go!. We are only 2 wins from 10 games so no need for panic..
It will the same old players serving up the same old rehased crap we are used to.

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
Oh yeah, of course it was a Guess.
J_Rok has been 18th man how many times Einstein.
Nothing to do with who told me who was on standby. At all . Right Auguy? Genius.

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
Didnt miss a beat. I knew he was 18th man & that a forward other than Dfee was in doubt. If you stopped your bitch whining every ten seconds, which I know is hard for an estrogen laden man with man boobs like yourself to do, perhaps others may burden you with relevant information.
or perhaps not.

Ausguy

Coach
I couldn't give two shits who gives me relevant info... The club is going down. Nothing can stop it.

DJShaksta

First Grade
ausguy why do you keep supporting them??just give it away

Cos he's glutton for punishment like the rest of us.
I told myself I wasn't going to listen to last nights game.
I told myself I didn't care.
Yet driving home I found myself tuned in from kickoff, and screaming at the radio every five minutes after.
Full time sounds and we got done 18 blot.
I knew what was going to happen 80 mins earlier and still put up with the torture al'a Sharks.

Our coach is shit
Half our team is shit but they are incumbents so they are automatic selections each week
But I love the club so I will bend over and cop the same shit week in week out.

Last edited:

runatme

Bench
cant argue with that
we are a unique bunch
no other club in the comp would put up with the shit we have had to deal with the last 18 months

Ausguy

Coach
Yep. The frustration is that we as fans can't do anything. The club is faceless. Every week we get the same team named and trot out the same performance followed up by the same press conference where we say we aren't good enough only to name the same team 2 days later.

You get what you ask for.

Latest posts