What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Team v Tigers

Meth

Staff member
1. James Tedesco 2. David Nofoaluma 3. Blake Ayshford 4. Chris Lawrence 5. Tim Simona 6. Benji Marshall 7. Curtis Sironen 8. Aaron Woods 9. Robbie Farah 10. Adam Blair 11. Liam Fulton 12. Bodene Thompson 13. Jesse Sue

Interchange: 14. Ava Seumanufagai 15. Jack Buchanan 16. Ben Murdoch-Masila 17. Braith Anasta 18. Shaun Spence

Diesel

Referee
Anyone remember if Farah played a full game after Origin? Or if Woods played a full game after Origin 2?

Anyone remember if Farah played a full game after Origin? Or if Woods played a full game after Origin 2?
After game one no Farah to beat Panthers 20-18
After game two 80min 56 tackles from Farah and 60 mins 173m from Woods to beat Melbourne 22 - 4 (no C Smith)

Blair

Coach
Don't take me seriously here but I heard from a mate who knows a non-bullshitter involved with the Panthers that they have signed, or will soon sign, Shaun Johnson.

As I say, it can't be considered much right now and I expected to sign in here and see the joint lit up on this subject but no, not a word. That's enough for me to drop it as a silly rumour, the kind of stuff we hear everyday.

You guys would have been on to it.

Last edited:

Benek

Juniors
I've got a really bad feeling that Benji will be fired up and want to show the Tigers what they'll be missing next season. He'll have his best game of the season and be the difference that give the Tigers the win. I hope I'm wrong.

Blair

Coach
I've got a really bad feeling that Benji will be fired up and want to show the Tigers what they'll be missing next season. He'll have his best game of the season and be the difference that give the Tigers the win. I hope I'm wrong.

I'll go with Meth, from what I've read he's just as likely to not even take the field. The Benji vibes coming out of the Tigers are not good.

Don't take me seriously here but I heard from a mate who knows a non-bullshitter involved with the Panthers that they have signed, or will soon sign, Shaun Johnson.

As I say, it can't be considered much right now and I expected to sign in here and see the joint lit up on this subject but no, not a word. That's enough for me to drop it as a silly rumour, the kind of stuff we hear everyday.

I think mt smart would burn the day that happened.

Rich102

Staff member
That's what Scurrah is after. Then he can take the Warriors to Eden Park.

What's wrong with Matagi? Thought he went well in his brief stint.

Meth

Staff member

I heard that too.

Apparently Penrith offered him 600k

That was an article on Zero tackle. Basically saying they WERE going to offer him 600 but it didn't go further as the warriors said they wouldn't be releasing him anytime soon.

Days later another article followed saying we were going to upgrade his contract

Diesel

Referee
Anyone close enough to the Warriors to know if the internal issues from Bluey in charge and Elliott taking over have resolved themselves?

I'd assume the 5 game winning streak would've helped in some part after Johnsons sacking and the shit we saw up until and including the Penrith game.

Latest posts