What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Team v Titans. Round 1

Penrose_11

Juniors
When i 1st saw Sullivan in the 19, thought of Kodi moving to 9 and him starting at 6 if Egan doesn’t get over the line

Meth

Staff member
Doesn’t bode well for us that we only have one hooker and he is starting the season under an injury cloud

Grizzman

Juniors
Looking forward to this. I'm in Auckland on Saturday night so I'll have to hunt down a pub to watch the game. Pretty solid looking side.

Sanchez

Coach
Phil Gould has tweeted that Evans & Murchie should both be fit for Round 2.
Thats a relief, thought it was very weird they werent mentioned in the article

Bit disheartening that Pompey is top back reserve over Perham and Turner and no young player has overtaken Curran

Penrose Warrior

First Grade
So Egan is definitely a scratching and we think that's a ruse?

Solid side, go forward shouldn't be an issue at all.

Hard to see a place in that side for Evans especially, and Murchie you'd imagine would muscle Sironen out but there's a lot of good noise coming out about Sironen apparently.

TheDMC

Bench
According to media reports he is fit and will play, recovered quicker than expected. Don't think it is a ruse. Ruses like that are dumb as f**k anyway.

Scott

Bench
So Egan is definitely a scratching and we think that's a ruse?

Solid side, go forward shouldn't be an issue at all.

Hard to see a place in that side for Evans especially, and Murchie you'd imagine would muscle Sironen out but there's a lot of good noise coming out about Sironen apparently.

Sironen is a gun. Hopefully stays in the back row for some time, added bonus is he covers centre in the event of an injury to the outside backs.

I'd like to see Murchie in the 17, at Bunty Afoa's expense.

Meth

Staff member
Sironen is a gun. Hopefully stays in the back row for some time, added bonus is he covers centre in the event of an injury to the outside backs.

I'd like to see Murchie in the 17, at Bunty Afoa's expense.

Yeah, I don't know. I like Afoa as a fourth prop and I think Murchie is a bit rocks and diamonds. Sensational on his day though

Benek

Juniors
If only we had some depth in 6,7,9. Lots of go-forward but if we get even one injury to the spine we're kind of screwed.