What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Team v Titans. Round 1

nswarrior

Juniors
No Mooks too. That was such a downer this time last year.

I used to be a Mooks fan esp. when he got us into the finals in 2018 but he could never shift gears after SJ left

the worse we did the more conservative a team we built. In the end it was so painful watching the Warriors with him as the coach

The team started playing more open and attractive footy and the recruitment has really Iifted too with some real big bods

Blair

Coach
Fus and Ken are over their homesickness! Last year though, our replacement wingers went great, as part of that general uplift in the side's performance.

Fus, especially, has a bit of a point to prove.

SmashEmBro

Juniors
Fus and Ken are over their homesickness! Last year though, our replacement wingers went great, as part of that general uplift in the side's performance.

Fus, especially, has a bit of a point to prove.

Not only last year, but a lot of 2019 (when Hiku switched to the other side) Fus didn’t seem too interested and his effort was down.

I want to see him hungry and bring the ball back with some fire and go looking for a bit of work.

So pumped for game day!

nswarrior

Juniors
Not only last year, but a lot of 2019 (when Hiku switched to the other side) Fus didn’t seem too interested and his effort was down.

I want to see him hungry and bring the ball back with some fire and go looking for a bit of work.

So pumped for game day!

Cant wait for the game. Will be happy with a solid performance as GC are also a good team this year.

Warriors by 13+