What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Team vs Broncos

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
I reckon there were a lot of other clubs showing scant disregard for the salary cap during the Thoroughbreds/Talbot/brown paper bag era of the Broncos....

broncos2010

Juniors
Funny that your guys are just like the dragons fans both going back to the 1930s and talking about how successful you where when it was a like a 6 team comp and all the premierships you won LOL.

Much like the dragons you have won nothing in recent years but at least they had 1 good year when they won unlike the eels that have been cropping up the table for a fair while and that is showing off the pitch as well with such succesfull purchases like Sandow who is playing reserve grade counting his cash 500k a year thank you very much, there I thought you guys said he was the next Sterling? :lol:

Broncos have been a successful organisation since day 1 and its not our fault that we had a good junior recruitment system and we still do and we where able to produce top class internationals year in year out, yet jelly fans like you guys will make rubbish stories up about brown bags etc LOL.

Yes we are at the moment not top notch but hey every club has to rebuild every now and then but we still have some world class players while you guys have 1 and your 2 other grades in holden cup and nsw cup have hardly enough coming through to be excited about.

We fixed our problem Wallace is gone and so is Prince next year, the coaching staff has said enough is enough we dont accept a losing culture and we made changes.

What changes have the eels made and have they made a big difference?

I don't see it because your still last like you where last year.

natheel

Coach
Funny that your guys are just like the dragons fans both going back to the 1930s and talking about how successful you where when it was a like a 6 team comp and all the premierships you won LOL.

Much like the dragons you have won nothing in recent years but at least they had 1 good year when they won unlike the eels that have been cropping up the table for a fair while and that is showing off the pitch as well with such succesfull purchases like Sandow who is playing reserve grade counting his cash 500k a year thank you very much, there I thought you guys said he was the next Sterling? :lol:

Broncos have been a successful organisation since day 1 and its not our fault that we had a good junior recruitment system and we still do and we where able to produce top class internationals year in year out, yet jelly fans like you guys will make rubbish stories up about brown bags etc LOL.

Yes we are at the moment not top notch but hey every club has to rebuild every now and then but we still have some world class players while you guys have 1 and your 2 other grades in holden cup and nsw cup have hardly enough coming through to be excited about.

We fixed our problem Wallace is gone and so is Prince next year, the coaching staff has said enough is enough we dont accept a losing culture and we made changes.

Well according to you if building success comes off the back of dumping some players then we have 12 reasons why we will be better next year. Wanker

broncos2010

Juniors
Well according to you if building success comes off the back of dumping some players then we have 12 reasons why we will be better next year. Wanker

Difference is we fix the problem and have someone to replace them with while you have no one because you waste your half mil of your cap on halve backs that play in the NSW Cup.

Idiot.

Tooooks

Bench

Lol. Keep digging kid. Funny how you came here to troll but you're the one getting fired up and writing the longest replies. Enjoy your upcoming years of mediocrity. No more salary cap cheating equals no more premierships til you learn how to win legit.

Gary Gutful

Post Whore

You should learn to not get so competitive about whose team is better. Supporting a successful team does not make you a smart or interesting person.

I may not be a Broncos fan but I have likely lived in Brisbane for longer than you have been alive and would back myself to know more about what has gone on inside your own club than you do. I could tell you stories about your beloved club that would make your eyes water.

I agree with you on one thing though. The Broncos have been a great f**king club over the years.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
We've always had the wood on the Broncos which is why this kid keeps trolling us hoping they eventually win. Even in the mid 90s we used to beat them.

The Broncos are our bitch. Even a rare loss against them on Friday won't change that.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
We've always had the wood on the Broncos which is why this kid keeps trolling us hoping they eventually win. Even in the mid 90s we used to beat them.

The Broncos are our bitch. Even a rare loss against them on Friday won't change that.
Brett Plowman>>>>>>>>>>>> Bronco's.

Gary Gutful

Post Whore

I have vivid memories of this game.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=HqjqeyBhJyo&desktop_uri=/watch?v=HqjqeyBhJyo

Hey Broncos2010, I don't remember seeing you at ANZ Stadium. Couldn't find a car park at Griffith University?

PARRA_FAN

Coach
Out of all those wins in Brisbane, I rate 1993 and 1998 Semi Final as our best ones.

After that game in 1998 I thought from there we would win the flag, cause no one else could stop Brisbane that year.

natheel

Coach
Difference is we fix the problem and have someone to replace them with while you have no one because you waste your half mil of your cap on halve backs that play in the NSW Cup.

Idiot.

Yeh OK

Lee mossop
Will Hopoate
Nathan peats
Corey Norman

All direct replacements for players leaving at the end of the year. Plus some more to come. So whose replacing prince, Wallace and Norman because I'm pretty sure Ben hunt can't play 2 positions. Idiot

Also have some guys on the sidelines with injuries who will be in the mix aswell like Pritchard, loko , Tonga etc

We may not be an experienced squad but we do have talent there and with a bit better depth we have a team that will be better than this year

Last edited:

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
Out of all those wins in Brisbane, I rate 1993 and 1998 Semi Final as our best ones.

After that game in 1998 I thought from there we would win the flag, cause no one else could stop Brisbane that year.

Agreed - the 1998 win was also great.

I remember going to that game with some Broncos mates. Smith's plan to slow the game down by continually kicking the ball dead and in touch and then relying on our defence really seemed to upset their rhythm.

Can't say I was confident we would win the premiership after that game though. That Brisbane team was a remarkable side and I knew they would be smarting after the loss to us.

broncos2010

Juniors
Yeh OK

Lee mossop
Will Hopoate
Nathan peats
Corey Norman

All direct replacements for players leaving at the end of the year. Plus some more to come. So whose replacing prince, Wallace and Norman because I'm pretty sure Ben hunt can't play 2 positions. Idiot

Also have some guys on the sidelines with injuries who will be in the mix aswell like Pritchard, loko , Tonga etc

We may not be an experienced squad but we do have talent there and with a bit better depth we have a team that will be better than this year

Gee those are some top quality recruits.
Lets go through that list 1 by 1.

Corey Norman- Qld Cup player at the moment, can play a couple positions but can not perfect any.

Will Hopoate- Kid has not kicked a football for 2 years it will just take him another 2 years to get to his best he was before he left, if he is still the same that is.

Nathan Peats- Nothing special frindge first grader at souths gets 10-15 mins at times and played most of the year for the bears.

Lee Moosop- Since I watch a fair bit of ESL on eurosport on fox, I don't see what is so great about him from the couple of games I have seen of him I would compare to a stock standard first grader like a Chris Houston.

So that is some list you got there. :lol::lol:

Meanwhile at the broncos...

We are looking at Barba and a future superstar in Milford...

Hmm now I wonder which one would I rather.:sarcasm:

Tooooks

Bench
Gee those are some top quality recruits.
Lets go through that list 1 by 1.

Corey Norman- Qld Cup player at the moment, can play a couple positions but can not perfect any.

Will Hopoate- Kid has not kicked a football for 2 years it will just take him another 2 years to get to his best he was before he left, if he is still the same that is.

Nathan Peats- Nothing special frindge first grader at souths gets 10-15 mins at times and played most of the year for the bears.

Lee Moosop- Since I watch a fair bit of ESL on eurosport on fox, I don't see what is so great about him from the couple of games I have seen of him I would compare to a stock standard first grader like a Chris Houston.

So that is some list you got there. :lol::lol:

Meanwhile at the broncos...

We are looking at Barba and a future superstar in Milford...

Hmm now I wonder which one would I rather.:sarcasm:

Lol...and he keeps digging. Keep going son, you'll dig yourself out eventually. Broncos have signed no one. They may get Milford OR Barba. They won't get both, and more likely, they won't get either. The Broncos have signed no one, Hodges probably won't play again, Thaiday is heading close to retirement, as is Prince, Wallace is hopeless. Hard times ahead...

It must be hard when you decide to suppport a winning team (going by your age, probably started in the late 90s), then when they begin the inevitable slide into rebuilding years, you get all defensive and start trolling the forum of the only club who is going worse that your own, just to make yourself feel better.

Seriously, why are you here? You make yourself sound dumber each time you post. Quit while you're behind (I know you won't quit though, because you can't help yourself). Part of following a club is following them through crappy times. Grow up a bit, pull your head in, learn a bit of humility, and stop posting childish crap.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Agreed - the 1998 win was also great.

I remember going to that game with some Broncos mates. Smith's plan to slow the game down by continually kicking the ball dead and in touch and then relying on our defence really seemed to upset their rhythm.

Can't say I was confident we would win the premiership after that game though. That Brisbane team was a remarkable side and I knew they would be smarting after the loss to us.
Beating them in 99 was also fantastic, at the time it looked as though the Bronco's season was dead and buried but they won their last two games to scrape into 8th. Leaving ANZ with some mates letting sooky Bronco fans know their season was over was always a highlight :) Doubt this troll was even alive then.

Latest posts