What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Team vs Broncos

oldmancraigy

Coach
I will be back fri night to settle this this :cool:

I hope you will be.

I hope IF the Broncos somehow manage to beat the Eels, that you'll come and stick the boot in and give it to us. It'll be a magnificent achievement by your mob to beat the team that is running last by a country mile. You really ought to gloat.

broncos2010

Juniors
Um! I've seen them win 4 premierships f**kwit!.. I think I know what it feels like

Try again..:)

Cool,

Well I have seen 6 so looks like I win again.

Anyways lets stick on topic and talk about the game tomorrow and your thoughts on how many tries will go in on Roberts side?

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Cool,

Well I have seen 6 so looks like I win again.

Anyways lets stick on topic and talk about the game tomorrow and your thoughts on how many tries will go in on Roberts side?
You still claim the 97 Broncos benefit as one??? How cute.

Stagger eel

Staff member
What do you think? :roll:

Premierships genius.

Also can you please answer my question about roberts or what?

You tell me...because apparently beating the wooden spooners satisfies you enough to troll like a dipshit... Isn't it funny that you have 3 times the roster to ours and you're struggling to make the 8..

#shittalker

Latest posts