What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Team vs Dogs

Forty20

First Grade
The Eels will be without Ben Smith in this Friday's match against the Bulldogs after he accepted an early guilty plea today for a grade 1 dangerous contact charge.

Smith was cited for the very first tackle in yesterday's clash against Manly where he was deemed to have made "dangerous contact - unnecessary head/neck pressure" on Brent Kite.

The incident was not penalised at the time but Smith will still face a week on the sidelines after receiving 50% loading due to a similar charge in the last two years.

The Grade 1 charge plus his loading penalty carried 150 base points, or 112 points with the early guilty plea taken, meaning Smith will be suspended for one match.

Clicky

Confirmation that Ben Smith is out this week.

The Engineers Room

First Grade
TRex is actually a starter for Manly these days, but there are plenty of teams that like to play their destructive off the bench regularly:
NQ - Taumalolo
Sharks - Fifita
Broncos - McGuire/ Te'o
Roosters - Masoe
Tigers - Murdoch-Masila
Warriors - Mateo

There is a big difference with those teams and ours. All of them have forwards that have mongrel in them and actually get the job done in the starting line up, also they have creative forwards that at least know how to pass before the line or offload.

NQ have Matt Scott
Sharks have Bakuya, Gallen and Jeremy Smith
Broncos have Petero, Thaiday and Hannant
Roosters have really I don't care but I'm sure they are going better than ours.
Tigers have Galloway, Woods and Heighington
Warriors have the whole pack

We have gotten little out of Allgood, Mannah and Poore in the go forward department and no one runs with Moi Moi so he is getting targeted.

The whole team needs an attitude adjustment.

Fathead

Bench
I would like ...1. Mullaney
2. Radahara
3. Morgan
4. Savage
5. Sio
6. Kelly
7. Sandow

Latest posts