What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Team vs Knights

'Torn calf' is how they reported the injury on last night's ABC news. It was the first time I'd heard it described like that. It put it in perspectve, it sounded more serious than 'strained calf' or something similar.

Same injury, different words, and I'm less confident he'll play.
I remember a few days after a longer run going on a slow short run with my daughter and feeling a slip/pop in my right calf muscle and hobbled home, took 2 weeks off running and hit the bike and it came good. No extensive physio, just basic rubbing and stretching. SJ would have much better care team around him.
Mainly worried when SJ goes to take off the force/load through the calf is large and it could give way if not 100%.

Izz

Bench
NRL has put the 2008 Warriors Roosters semi on YouTube. Am watching it now and it's bringing back plenty of memories. I don't think I've ever been at a game with a more electric atmosphere. I know I barely had a voice for the whole week after...

Meth

Staff member
I know a final is more intense than a regular season game, and it's a big change from reserve grade, but what we shouldn't underestimate is our participation in the NSW Cup again this year.

Volkman is much more ready with it than without it.

Yeah but he can still play in this game if not needed

Benek

Juniors
SJ named in the final team cut. If he's a late scratch, Walker will move into 6 and Lussick move into the bench, I'd guess.

We have no kicking game without SJ, and in my mind no chance of winning without him. So much of this result will hinge on his fitness.

Blair

Coach
SJ named in the final team cut. If he's a late scratch, Walker will move into 6 and Lussick move into the bench, I'd guess.

We have no kicking game without SJ, and in my mind no chance of winning without him. So much of this result will hinge on his fitness.
I'm a bag of nerves already.

He is in the 24hr team list. Hope he plays and gets through the game with a win
Its not an injury that Newcastle can target other than letting him have space to run to test it.
How is Ponga's shoulder?
I can see Niukore targeting it and slipping up and earning 10mins in the bin!

Latest posts