What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Team vs Manly

sportsmad

Juniors
parra pete said:
Would be surprised if Ben Smith plays. It only a broken nose I know, but unless he gets it plugged, he's gonna be off more that he is on.
I figure Inu into centre, Reddy onto wing. I thought Reddy was one of the best V Broncos
It amuses me how the absence of Lockyer, Tate, Hunt, and Hodges weakened the Broncs, but no mention of the fact that the Eels were without Burt, Grothe, Wagon, Robinson..all experienced and regular first graders....
The name of the games is survival of the fittest. Every Club has a squad of 25..to make the best of all circumstances. If the Broncos put all their eggs into one basket by retaining the superstars instead of catering for depth..that's their problem, and has no effect on the Eels or the win last night. It is called Tough Titties.

well said Pete :clap:

Lockyer has really disappointed me today saying the 'dive' was the culture in the club - no need to take your bad luck out on others......sooks.

hybrideel

Bench
You know another thing that really sucks about this whole "dive" fiasco. It is taking peoples thought about playing manly this weekend. Where are all the we hate manly, let's laugh at manly, someone kill judas threads??????

The Engineers Room

First Grade
hybrideel said:
You know another thing that really sucks about this whole "dive" fiasco. It is taking peoples thought about playing manly this weekend. Where are all the we hate manly, let's laugh at manly, someone kill judas threads??????

Last time we did that we lost. We also had predictions of Parramatta fans getting out to Brookvale in big numbers to jeer Jamie Lyon but that never happened.

sportsmad

Juniors
dazeely said:
just read on another thread judas is in doubt anyway

that wouldn't surprise me at all, when the going gets tough, Judas gets out.
said at soo 3 that he pulled a heartstring, now he's done another one has he?:-({|=

Latest posts